Wip Wednesdays

All of this looks amazing but the toast bag just has my whole heart :heart:
I honestly think toast is my fave food so the bag and its lining are perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Hooray, I’m glad you can continue it now and hopefully get finished in time :relaxed:

5 Likes

Awww so sweet :relaxed: I’m sure she’ll love it. My mum would

5 Likes

Thank you for the encouragement! :hugs:

5 Likes

Im working on a snow globe for my Daughter

6 Likes

Oh that sounds cool. Snow globes have always facinated me :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Loved the look of your yarn that much ive treated myself for next years project.
Ive set myself a challenge that I’m not buying any wool in 2023 I’m using what I have.

Thank you for being a bad influence and showing us such a lovely piece xx

5 Likes

Haha, I hope you have fun with the yarn. I finished my blanket and am over the moon with the results.
That’s a good challenge. I keep saying I’ll only buy the yarn for the projects I need then adding extra for free postage :rofl: I need to copy you.

4 Likes

That’s beautiful :heart_eyes: the yarn looks so soft :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: I know it’s Thursday now but I’m working on a patchwork cardigan for my toddler

7 Likes

That is like double gorgeous! Love the colors too!

5 Likes

Join the convo whenever you like :blush:
That looks lovely. The colours you’ve chosen are lovely too :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Such a sunshiney color palette, gonna be stinkin cute that is!

5 Likes

Thank you @chroniclesofyarnia :two_hearts::two_hearts: and @GotenkslovesmeCraft we kind of have a similar color palette going on!

5 Likes

Very similar but yours has a lovely earthy vibe to it :blush:

5 Likes

I love this topic and all the amazing photos you’ve all shared so far! So uplifting and fun :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

granny sqare bag pattern, a blanket sqare for a calendar blanket, and a cal by @brikoba

5 Likes

Oooh you’re keeping busy.

4 Likes

It’s for me :grin: it’s mostly Tunisian knit stitch some crochet. I’m working on the skirt part right now. Making it with mandala yarn color “troll” . it’s gonna take me a bit to get it finished. I apologize for not responding sooner I just seen your reply today.

4 Likes