Wires?

The other day, I got wires, probably around 10 cm? I want to use it for a crochet project, but what? I don’t want to make any flowers or letters cause they’re very common. :woman_shrugging:

Please give me suggestions! :sob::fearful:
Have a great day! :heart::heart_hands:

16 Likes

You can make moveable wings for dragons.

8 Likes

What about the tail of a stingray? I am going to work really hard to release my lollipop pattern this weekend so you could do something like that as well.:yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Usually you can make antlers ie deers, reindeers, antelopes. Ears like donkey shaped or ones that stand up and have a defined shape. Then wings for birds bats and dragons. Or if you put it in a snake or something similar you can shape it and it will hold that way. Also long necked dinos or a flamingo would work too. Hope that gives you a few ideas

3 Likes

You could make a bunny ear headband?? Or a bird with wire legs.

2 Likes

worms!

I persoanlly use it for things that look better shaped, for example the tails of cats or wings of dragons!

1 Like

I’ve crocheted wire necklaces with beads. Be careful what hook you use or it might actually bend the hook. Crocheting with wire takes a lot more force than yarn or thread to work with. The wire should not be too thick. Make sure you go easy on your wrists, crocheting with wire can be hard on them. Do it for a short time, then take a break

2 Likes

I use wire for worms, that’s the most common thing I’ve made. I use thinner wire, it is florist wire. I’ve used it for micro crochet flowers too.

1 Like

I heard you can use it for arugrumi necks for support:)

1 Like

Those are good ideas!!!
I like the deer- :joy::sneezing_face:

1 Like

I use 2.5mm hook… I’ve bent it before with yarn that was quite tough… I’ll swap them over and try! :joy:

1 Like

OMG LIKE A LONG NECK GOOSE (full sentence)

2 Likes

Yea I saw Paige do it with a doll of trisha or the mushrooms idk

Or

2 Likes