Wish list Pattern Giveaway! {Closed + Winners!}

Hello! I hope everyone is safe and well :smile: Whether you celebrate Christmas or any other upcoming holiday I’m sure everyone here has noticed a lot of posts with giveaways, etc and I couldn’t help but also want to contribute in some way!

So I’ve decided to do my own little thing and decided to gift a wish list pattern to a random person(s?)! the rules are really simple since It’s more for keeping track on who wants in lol

Rules

• Like this post
  • Comment if you’re interested in entering (A simple I’m in works)
  • Have a public wish list (If this doesn’t work for you I can also have it if you’re chosen I can send a message to let you know you won and you un-private it at that time)

And that’s basically it, I just couldn’t help, but be in a gifting mood seeing everyone else being so generous :blush: The patterns in your wish list don’t need to be free I don’t mind, I haven’t decided yet how many I will giveaway since I have no idea how many would be interested so I guess it’ll be a surprise for all of us lol

This starts now as of December Monday 12, 2022 until December Friday 16, 2022 so any comments and likes during that time will be entered. I’ll be giving the pattern(s?) on Saturday 17, 2022. This will be random and I’ll use a wheel of names generator to pick the winner(s?) :smiling_face: I haven’t decided yet if I’ll be doing this next week or every other week or this will be a one time thing so we’ll see, good luck and stay safe everyone!

Merry Xmas Christmas GIF by Susanne Lamb

Edit: Today is Saturday and you know what that means, the winners are announced! In the end I chose three winners which means three gifts!!! The winners are @Frogfrog @Thecozystitchwitch @Wendywo745 let me know if everything went through!

63 Likes

What a lovely kind thing to do xx

7 Likes

That is so sweet of you!

6 Likes

:smiling_face: @Mentaldee @Wendywo745 thank you for your kind words!

6 Likes

I think I’m up for joining. And I guess I’ll have to change my wishlist.

6 Likes

:rofl: I’ll really only be checking towards the end so if you wanted you could keep it private until then lol or alternately if the wheel picks you I could give you a message and then you can un-private it for that time :grin:

7 Likes

Dude, that is EXTREMELY cash money of you!!!

7 Likes

I’m in

6 Likes

I’d be very interested in joining. This is so kind of you <3

5 Likes

I haven’t heard cash money in so long :laughing: I definitely need to say that more often lol

7 Likes

I’m in

8 Likes

This is amazing of you​:sparkling_heart:! I’d love to join!:yarn:

8 Likes

I’m in! That’s very nice of you!!

8 Likes

I’m in!!! How cool of you! Thanks for this opportunity!:smile:

8 Likes

Im in! This is so nice :pleading_face:

7 Likes

Thanks again everyone who’s commented and liked! If you’ve liked the post don’t forget to comment if you’re interested and if you’ve commented don’t forget to like if you’re interested :grinning:

8 Likes

Yes, bobo head. I tried to gift you a pattern.

7 Likes

I’m in!

8 Likes

You’re so sweet! I’m in!

8 Likes

I’m in! Wow, that’s so awesome of you!

7 Likes