Wishlist Giveaway! +Birthday thank you

How sweet of you :heart: Happy Birthday

4 Likes

oops i got confused with my timezones :grimacing:

4 Likes

Happy :tada: birthday. I have a grandson with a birthday today also, but he’s only 11.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday! Did you know that Hobbits also give out presents on their birthday? :rofl:

The Lord Of The Rings Dancing GIF

5 Likes

Happy happy birthday!! I hope you have a good one! You are such a big part of the greatness in this community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: this giveaway is so thoughtful and sweet

4 Likes

That’s such an incredibly amazing thing! I’m going to do this on my birthday also!!!

3 Likes

Thank you @suettle @SlipStitch626 @Miraamarth

@ClearBubbles no worries I figured lol :joy:

@HookedByMarilyn ah yes 11 11 (October 11 and being 11) happy birthday to him a well! :smile:

@NikkiLiras ooo it’s definitely a fun thing to do! :smile:

@gizmo705ok I didn’t lol nice to know :rofl:

7 Likes

I hope you have the happiest of birthdays!

3 Likes

Happy birthday! :partying_face: I hope you have a wonderful day :blush: You are such a great and helpful part of the ribblr community; it wouldnt be the same without you! This is such an amazing giveaway idea and i would love to join!

4 Likes

Happy birthday!! :partying_face:

Happy Birthday GIF by Eat'n Park

5 Likes

Happy birthday! I would like to enter! Thanks!

3 Likes

happy birhtday to you! there have been a bunch of birthdays today! :white_heart: :balloon: :cupcake: :cake:

3 Likes

happy birthdayyyy!! :partying_face:

4 Likes

HAPPY HAPPY DAY OF BIRTH!
Happy Birthday GIF by MOODMAN

3 Likes

Wooo!! Happy birthday @ArtsAndNaps !! :partying_face::birthday: Hope you have a good one :tada::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Happy birthday!!

5 Likes

Awww Happy Birthday @ArtsAndNaps !

5 Likes

Happy birthday, libra girl! :sparkles: Enjoy your day and your cake! :birthday: Here’s a birthday card, from me to you:

Your giveaway idea is so generous :heart_eyes: Of course, I’d love to partcipate :partying_face:

5 Likes

Happy birthday! I would love to join and i hope your birthday is amazing! :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

wait will you pick a random pattern from the winner’s wishlist or does the person get to pick which one?

5 Likes