Wishlist Giveaway! +Birthday thank you

Hello everyone! As some may know today’s my birthday! October 11, I’m now 21 years old :grin: while it is my birthday I also wanted to give back to the community as well as thanks for such an amazing and supportive community! This is my second birthday celebrated on here, and once again I’m hosting a giveaway!

At the moment I don’t have a shop, so instead this giveaway will be for a pattern in the winner(s) wishlist! Read below for how to enter and some info, thank you again everyone for making this place so wonderful, I’m so grateful to be apart of this place :gift:

Some info

:gift: This is open from 2023-10-11T05:00:00Z2023-10-18T05:00:00Z

So a week not including today :grin:

:gift: I’m not sure how many winners there will be, it’ll be a surprise for all of us lol :laughing:

:gift: The pattern won will be random, but it will be a paid pattern from the winner(s) wishlist

:gift: I will use a random wheel generator to pick the winners

How to enter

The way to enter is actually pretty simple since I don’t have a shop to follow I just have it as something basic

:gift: Like and comment on this post

:gift: Wishlist must be public for me to gift the pattern

And that’s it! The comment can be as simple as saying I want to enter with whatever you else you want to say/ask. Definitely feel free to ask any questions you may have!

I have the condition to like this post since how I will add the names to the generator is by looking through the likes of this post and the icon to see if they commented, since the same user can comment multiple times and there might be lots of comments and only one icon for the like of that user it’s easier to see the icons in the likes and scroll to see something similar. Plus to make sure you’ve read this whole post :smile:

I don’t add the names in the generator as it happens just at the end since I’m busy with testing some great pattern and my attention will be focused on that lol :laughing:

But yes that is all, I just wanted to give a gift to this community on my birthday as I love gifting others my craft projects why not give the ability for Ribblr’s to do the same with the pattern they receive? Either way thanks for reading this long I hope you stay safe and hydrated and until next time! :partying_face::tada::cake:

Birthday Lets GIF

92 Likes

Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Party GIF by FOX TV

8 Likes

Happy Birthday!!!:tada::tada:

7 Likes

Thank you :partying_face::tada::cake: @LittleCreatures and @artnium73

6 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday::partying_face:
Here’s hoping you have a fantastic day :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Happy birthday! :birthday:
Hope you have lots of fun!
Happy Birthday GIF by Lazy Corgi

6 Likes

Happy birthday!!!:partying_face:

6 Likes

Happy Being Born Day!!! 21 is the best age to be, enjoy it while you can!!!

Happy Birthday Reaction GIF by The Office

6 Likes

Another Happy Birthday!
How sweet of you to celebrate by giving! :hugs::hugs::black_heart::black_heart::hugs::hugs:

7 Likes

Happy birthday!

6 Likes

Thank you @Mentaldee @Beach @SavyBDesigns @OBabyNMore @Pusheen8806 and also congrats @Magi666 on your first post :smile:

7 Likes

Happy birthday!! cant wait to see :eyes::eyes:

6 Likes

What a sweet and thoughtful thing to do! I hope your 21st birthday is even sweeter, and I hope that carries through this year for you. May it be the best one yet!
Feliz Cumple Happy Birthday GIF by DINOSALLY

5 Likes

So sweet of you!

And happy 21st birthday!!! I hope its wondefully amazing!!

4 Likes

happy bday !!

5 Likes

Thank you! @Alyphira and @Itsfayfay4 :partying_face::tada::cake:

3 Likes

OMG YAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY :heart:
I would love to join!!!

4 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you @OMLET and @ClearBubbles it’s actually my birthday today lol :partying_face::grin:

5 Likes

That is the sweetest way to celebrate a birthday! Hope your special day is awesome and full of all your favorite things and people. :yarn::unicorn::heart:

4 Likes