Work in Progress

I took advantage of Michael’s BOGO 50% off yarn sale recently! They also had an extra 25% off your entire purchase including sale items coupon too AND I saved up my reward vouchers. Trying to get much better at budgeting my yarn buying (it’s a process :joy:).
I ended up snagging some Caron Cinnamon Cakes in the color way Jam simply because I was in love with it! I need to add a little bit of color to my closet but I wanted to keep my love of more earthy tones and this was perfect.

I’m currently working on the Bonfire Cardigan by Crochet with Carrie! I love her blog. There’s so many free patterns on there and they all work up lovely. I’ve made many of them before, and also am going to make one of her sweaters for my mother for Christmas.

What are you guys working on?

18 Likes

OMG I have that type of hook AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ITT

7 Likes

omg its looking soooo cute!! im also working on a cardi for my sister for christmas!

7 Likes

thats so pretty! loving the colorway! I’m working on a sugar glider for a friend, and lots of xmas gifts for family/friends. (I’m getting behinddddd)

7 Likes

Lovely colors! The color changes are working really well with that stitch! I’m actually making a cardigan too with Caron simply soft for my grandmother for her birthday this November if I don’t finish on time it’ll end up being a birthday and Christmas gift like last year again lol :rofl:

7 Likes

I love the colors! RN I’m starting a bell sleeve top.

5 Likes

Oo it looks amazing :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Beautiful so far! Can’t wait to see it finished. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I’m utterly obsessed with them!! I have so many sizes now

3 Likes

my 3.5mm (my fav hook size) snaped and I was literally sobbing

5 Likes