Work in progresses?

Heya peeps! Whats everyone’s current work in progress?
Mine is my tiger cub hehe.

Let me know what yours are in the comments !

Ps. Pattern will be available soon in my shop.

23 Likes

Im making the daisy cardigan by all about ami on YouTube

1 Like

Ooo that sounds really interesting!

1 Like

Yoshi, its a end of the year present for a teacher (:

https://crochetpinkpumpkin.com/2023/07/26/yoshi-free-crochet-pattern/#google_vignette

5 Likes

That looks super cute and fluffy!

2 Likes

wowww thats rlly good

2 Likes

My Peaches & Cream King Size Blanket.

1 Like

Really cute! I am working to finish my free hand Sid The Sloth

2 Likes

I am currently working on a diaper cover for my son for some Easter photos, going to add a Pom Pom to make a bunny tail, and hopefully I can get a hat done in time to take the photos for Easter
I have more than this done so far, but this is the only photo I have at the moment

Update: it’s finished!

Now to make a hat with bunny ears

5 Likes

Working on a few things but this is what’s on my hook at the moment. I have about 15 rows left to finish this 75x 75 square

6 Likes

Omg that looks amazing!

1 Like

Thank you the finished result will be 12 characters from the hobbit movie with a banner. So far I have 4 squares done this is the fifth. I’m trying to clean up my Wips this year.

1 Like

W o a h

1 Like

I’m almost done so I’ll post a finished pic tomorrow :smile:. This was the thorin square.
I have to redo some of the Bilbo square so that’s my next project.

1 Like

All finished onto the next

1 Like

That is so cool! I have tried doing a small square similar to that, but it was too much color changing!

2 Likes

Lol yep it sure is. This was the blanket I started to learn graphigans. Back when I started i thought I was crazy . I use large plastic clothes pins for bobbins and even that it’s a lot.

1 Like

You should definitly consider selling the pattern if you designed it, its very cool!

1 Like

this spiderpunk cardigan (its going to be the death of me

2 Likes

Unfortunately it’s not my design lol I wish!
If anyone wants it the designer is the wooly duck she’s in the UK. Website geeky graphigans.

1 Like