Work space views

This is my happy place :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It is a happy place for many. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Mine is just my desk haha, I mostly listen to uni lectures or YouTube videos while crocheting ^^

4 Likes

It’s gorgeous!! The perfect mix between sunny and cozy vibes. TBH I’m a little jealous. Team floor troll

2 Likes

I use my desk for everything. It’s always an absolute mess :joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I have two work areas ones in my basement iand the other my living room :rofl:. Its a mess of started projects going on. Kinda embarassing.

4 Likes

Loving seeing all your workspaces. It’s so nice to see that we all have projects all over the place :joy:

3 Likes

I think that’s just what happens when you’re passionate about everything you do :joy: Even if you take a break from one project and then immediately get started on the next one :sparkles:

3 Likes

Absolutely, I flit between at least 4 projects at any one time.

3 Likes

Same :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

I wish mine was as pretty as yours! I just have my spot on the couch with my current WIPs stacked on the spot next to me.

2 Likes

I only crochet at work, so that I’m not fighting the cats for the yarn, and to pass the 12 hours.

Not pictured are 4 additional screens i monitor, as well as an additional phone.

5 Likes

Do you work at NASA?

2 Likes

:joy:

Haha no, I’m a 911 (or country-equivalent emergency services) call taker and dispatcher.

4 Likes

I spy the handsome David Tennant lol

1 Like

doctor who wink GIF

2 Likes

lol i was thinking something similar

3 Likes

that is a cool job

1 Like