Working on a special pattern 😏

I’m super excited working on my first pattern. I’m nowhere near finished but I’m too psyched about it not to share my work in progress.
Cables are cool and fun!!! 🪡:yarn::hugs:

21 Likes

That teaser picture looks amazing. :two_hearts::two_hearts: I can’t wait to see it finished! :grinning:

4 Likes

I love the teaser picture, can’t wait to see it when it’s done! You’re doing a great job and it will be amazing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I haven’t tried cables yet, but I want to someday! You are brave!

4 Likes

Ahhh thank you :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Thank you, you are too kind!

3 Likes

I haven’t either before designing this pattern! They’re so fun and easier than they look!

4 Likes

I haven’t either! I always thought that was a knitting thing, but I’m clearly proven wrong! :wink:

3 Likes

Me too!!! So I was trying to achieve a knit look, but I’m a crocheter! So I was originally designing this piece in Tunisian crochet, but then I tried these cables and decided I preferred them to Tunisian cables! I also thought it’d be more accessible in standard crochet so I switched gears :relieved:

3 Likes

That’s so cool! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Love how it looks!!!

4 Likes

I’d happily be a tester if you need one, I love cables and celtic patterns, both knit and crochet. This looks gorgeous, and a pattern that you find hard to put down.

4 Likes

Thanks so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

3 Likes

Oh I’ll definitely need testers!! I’ll keep you in mind when I’m done, I took note of your name. It’s definitely going to take me a little while.

And yes you’re absolutely right, the pattern is quite complicated to write :joy: I’m trying to make the instructions very clear.

4 Likes

Please keep me in mind for being a tester when you’re done, keep up the good work! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

That is another bonus of testers. I’m not sure how many other designers ask of it, but when I’ve put mine out to testers I’ve always asked if they think they can word something better or make it easier to understand, suggestions are very much welcomed.

4 Likes

Oh, definitely! I’ve tested a few patterns and I always try to be really thorough. Always open to suggestions! FYI I have you on the list for testing :hugs: it’ll be a while but I appreciate you volunteering already!

3 Likes

I will put you on the list!! Still have a ways to go to finish as I’m working on a few projects at once :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Totally get that :wink: I have way too many WIPs :joy:

3 Likes

Is this the Taylor Swift cardigan? I can’t wait for the finished pattern!

4 Likes