In case you didn’t know
Today is World Mental Health Day

I pray you did something to take care of yours today

23 Likes

Yes I did. I got a mani/Pedi.

7 Likes

Woot woot! Perfect!

5 Likes

I colored my hair, BUT, it turned out horrible. Came out gray when I wanted silver.

5 Likes

Yay for self care, bummer for not what you wanted!

4 Likes

im not really sure what to do for mine :,)

3 Likes

I sent my daughter the picture of my hair. Her response?

“ Oh, shit”.

( coloring my hair a light gray was her idea). She didn’t like the bleached blonde.

3 Likes

Anything that makes you happy
Tonight after I put my daughter to bed and start washing her diapers, I’ll be sure to drink a nice hot tea while I crochet… as that helps me relax and feel good
(I also removed my nail stickers today so my nails can breathe and I can do new ones tomorrow or Thursday, as doing my nails makes me happy, but I only have the time for stickers right now)

5 Likes

Oh boy… welp, guess plan b tomorrow?

3 Likes

i might try to make the pattern for the giveaway, and ofc have hot tea :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

If that makes you happy, DO IT! If it’s a chore that feels like a burden, it can wait :wink:

2 Likes

gonna use a product to take the hair color out, Do you know what it is called?

Oops!

4 Likes

Love it! Good luck!

3 Likes

I finally made ankle braces so I can walk with less pain

3 Likes

You made them? Ingenious’n

2 Likes

I baked/decorated a pumpkin spice cake with my toddler today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: then once she went to bed I settled down to finish a couple wips; with a nice candle burning and a Halloween comfort show in the background! Successful self care day for me!

3 Likes

yeah, im waring them for thr first time today and it’s a lot easier to walk

2 Likes

I spoke to my half sister today, we share a birth father who I never met. Anyway, I found out about a couple of significant health issues that are in that side of my heritage that my adult son and I are showing symptoms of. It was definitely good information to get!!
It’s funny, I’m in better contact with her mom than with her, but we ‘both agreed to try to be better about keeping in touch. I’ve only found out about her in the fall of 2016 after my older brother passed away. We aren’t really alike, at all so it’s awkward for us both. But we’re adults and we are family!

Hugs, Valori​:hibiscus:

2 Likes

Yay!!!

Glad you were able to glean useful info… Praying you have the relationship you want with her

1 Like