Worth it?

Heey guys,
Would anyone be interested in making/testing this? I made this “Stardust Stegosaurus” a few days ago just for fun. I used felt fabric and 9mm eyes which I painted white to make the stars.
It takes a little bit of effort and skill making this. At this point I’m not sure if I should work anyfurther on its pattern. :thinking:

36 Likes

This is absolutely adorable! I’d love to be able to make a few of these for my local craft fair! So many kiddos ask about dinosaurs, and this guy has so much personality! :pinched_fingers::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

This is so cute! Testing that would be very fun. I wouldn’t be able to paint anything because I can’t access any paint and I don’t have felt but I could use white yarn instead! :sparkles:

I’m sure there would be more there that would enjoy testing and making this !

4 Likes

I would love to make this

3 Likes

That is adorable! I would def test if i had time

3 Likes

OMG SO CUTEEEEe
i need a patternnnnnnn
pls make oneeeeeeeee (tho i cant get it if its not free :disappointed: )
I’D LOVE TO TEST THIS FOR U AS WELL!!!

3 Likes

Don’t give up on it! It’s so cute… it looks super sweet and I love the details like the stars and the little toes :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I would absolutely love to try making one!

3 Likes

OMG. Cuteness. Overload!

2 Likes

omg I LOVE IT! I’d definitely love to make and/or test this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Super adorable, would love to test this

2 Likes

Omg you should definitely turn this into a pattern , it’s so cute !!! I would love to test for you as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

He is so cute! Sadly i can not test patterns right now, but i will make the dino when you pattern releases.

2 Likes

I would love to see this as a pattern! It’s amazing!!

2 Likes

wow GIF

3 Likes

Thank you for all the sweet answers. :flushed: :heart: I really didn’t expect so much response!
I’ll write the pattern down this evening.

4 Likes

I think that is cute! I’d totally test it!

2 Likes

I would love to make it

2 Likes

You know I Really Really like it!
I Love You Hearts GIF by Kennysgifs

3 Likes

I would definitely love to make/test this pattern!! Too cute!

2 Likes

So cute!!! Don’t give up! :heart:

2 Likes