Would anyone be intrested in...

Hi! I was wondering if anyone would be Interested in a groupchat here on Ribblr sort of like the massive chat!? I think we can create a big chat like that and have it not contained in topics! Just a fun little thought!

Edit: now that I’m not as foggy a big Christian group chat! Sorry for the confusion!

Edit: CLOSED. This chat has been made as of November 12, 2023! If you are still interested please reach out to me directly and I’ll see what I can do!

12 Likes

I think thats a great idea!

5 Likes

Awesome!!

4 Likes

There is already! In community next to the search icon (which is next to your name) is the ribblr chat!

4 Likes

Yes I am aware of that chat, I was really meaning a big Christian chat for anyone who was interested! I apologize that was a really confusing way to say that! Foggy brain today!

6 Likes

Great idea! I was going to make one but honestly forgot!

6 Likes

Im definately interested!

5 Likes

I will have to explore how to get it set up then!!!

4 Likes

ooh, yes! That sounds amazing! Let’s do it please :two_hearts:

5 Likes

@DarlingDia I can make the group chat if you want me too, I know how.

4 Likes

That would be amazing, if you have the time. I don’t want to put anything on anyone’s plate!

4 Likes

Don’t worry it takes like 2 minutes! I’ll make it in a bit.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! :white_heart:

4 Likes

Ooh could i be a part of this?

5 Likes

Of course! :white_heart::blush:

3 Likes

has it been made yet? if so, i’d love to be added! :heart_decoration:

5 Likes

I don’t think it has!

4 Likes

I’m trying to wait for as many people to say they want to be added as possible. Because once I make it you can’t add people, you have to make a whole new chat. And that’s not ideal.

5 Likes

That makes perfect sense!!!

5 Likes

I wanna be in it

4 Likes