Eyelash pickers (to get eyelashes out of your eye. lol)
11 Likes
?? Am confusion
6 Likes
Toothbrushes
4 Likes
Notebook or nail clippers!
6 Likes
Skate tighteners
6 Likes
This awoke a fierce anger lying deep within the darkest corners of my soul
17 Likes
Magic wands ![]()
11 Likes
obviously a murder weapon
17 Likes
shoot shoot shoot I meant toaster piece ![]()
10 Likes
NO THEY ARNT THEY ARE PEICES OF PIE!!! Don’t you know anything about Piechet?? lol
12 Likes
I was going to say that! ![]()
6 Likes
Come on people they’re obviously fries ![]()
10 Likes
Screw drivers
5 Likes
Guys, guys, they are the needles for flu shots
15 Likes
That was also one I was going to say.
3 Likes
They look like Weiner dogs
2 Likes
For me, they’re little brother deterrent. Whenever I show him one of those, he takes one look and walks away.
11 Likes
They help me focus. Keeps things nice and quiet.
2 Likes
Crochet wand >:)
2 Likes
Hypnotic instruments.
6 Likes