Xmas project showcase

Hi crafters,

Xmas is fast approaching, wondering what are the Xmas related crafts have been made by our makers this year, would love to see them​:heart:

Here are mine​:santa::santa::santa:

16 Likes

Hi! You’re ahead of me, I haven’t made anything!

6 Likes

It’s busy time for many of us​:blush:
Merry Xmas​:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

5 Likes

Hi! Your makes are so adorable and lovely, you did an amazing job with them! :relaxed: I made some christmas gnomes as ornaments and normal decoration, but honestly I had no power to create more. :sweat_smile: I am actually happy with them.

8 Likes

They look so pretty and @Puppydough they look so cute! Christmas related stuff I don’t believe I’ve done, but I have made many gifts for Christmas lol :rofl:

4 Likes

Wow, they are so cute​:heart_eyes: wish I had more energy to make more​:heart:

6 Likes

For me the issue is not actually always the energy… I just don’t have the mood to make similar makes over and over again. :sweat_smile: I made 3 gnomes within a month and I had enough. :joy:

5 Likes

Finished it just in time because tomorrow (Friday) my grand daughter and I are making cherry nut bread and peppermint chocolate chips cookies for Christmas, then I can catch my breath on Saturday!

7 Likes

Beautiful beanie and yummy Xmas sweat​:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Oh the sweets are so yummy, so is the beanie. :wink:

5 Likes

So late to the “game”/thread
I didn’t make anything except some ornaments that I engraved… Time has been tight and money right with it, so here is some that I did, but not the gifts (I stupidly forgot to take pics before mailing them​:woman_facepalming:t3:… I painted the background of all the gifted ones, either white, red, or green)

9 Likes

Wonderful!

6 Likes

Thanks

4 Likes

Amazing​:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Aww thanks!

4 Likes

Those are beautiful!!

4 Likes

Thanks!