YALL lM BROKE NOWW 💀💀💀 (send help)

YALL IM BROKE AS HECK NOW

I spent $140+ on 35 skeins of yarn and I saved $100+! Got my yarn from Joann’s and Michael’s. The majority is acrylic and I also got a lot of plush yarns too AND NOW I DONT HAVE AN EXCUSE TO HUG YARN :sob::sob:
(don’t tell anyone I do that pls)

35 Likes

Oh my goodness that’s a lot of yarn :sob: I’m too scared of spending that much money on yarn :skull:
LUCKY TOO

10 Likes

Domt worry I hug yarn too :sob:

9 Likes

Hey me too :saluting_face:

8 Likes

Tbh I had no choice bc I have a market in a few months and I need to ham out some plushies ASAP

9 Likes

United we stand under yarn.

9 Likes

I HUG YARN.

Once I used it as a pillow lol so softtttg

9 Likes

AMENn

7 Likes

Oh ok well hug the pink chenille yarn for me ok?

7 Likes

FR I actually fell asleep on my yarn lol

7 Likes

U got it girlie

7 Likes

i only had the confidence to spend that much money on yarn once. I was terrified, since it was all my money from months of saving. I am so gladni bought it though, because it genuinely has helped me boost my will to crochet for money. Spending that much with no income would have never happened :smiling_face_with_tear:

8 Likes

Oh myyy it’s yarn heavennn​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Ok that’s good! I’m thinking of starting a business soon so maybe this can boost my confidence lol

8 Likes

oOooOOooO yessss loving that haul :ok_hand:t3::yarn:

8 Likes

Blessed be us Yarn Huggers!!!

7 Likes

Yeah I’ll be honest I was kind of scared, but because I sell at markets and the places I sell at are bigger ones and I know people in the community, I know I can sell out of my stuff quickly.

7 Likes

Real

6 Likes

Yes crochet business are very profitable and fun!

7 Likes

Same :two_hearts:

6 Likes