Yarn buns

This is a random post I just wanted to share a WIP that’s not made with yarn but obv dedicated to yarn :tipping_hand_woman:

I’ve been trying to design a new logo for my shop and I kinda like this cute little yarn bun girl. I modeled it after one of my daughter’s dolls. She asks me to draw her doll all the time so I figured I’d try to draw her up in Adobe Illustrator, and then I transformed her hair into yarn balls :yarn:

16 Likes

So freaking cute!!

5 Likes

awwww so cute :heart::heart:
some feedback on how to improve your design (feel free to ignore if you want): i think she would look cuter without the bows! the buns are so cute and they read as buns so i don’t think the bows are needed. also maybe angle the crochet hooks a little so they’re a little less stiff? just my two cents, feel free to ignore if you want though!

5 Likes

Or maybe make the bows a bit smaller

4 Likes

This is so cute. I love the yarn buns so much :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

So adorable :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Cute!! Great job

4 Likes

Very cute!! Love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you! I was definitely hoping for some feedback! I was thinking I should add something to the label on the “bows” but maybe it would be cuter without the bows altogether!

3 Likes

Yeah that could work too! :ribbon: I’m trying to picture it a lot smaller since it would be used as a logo

3 Likes

Thank you all for your feedback and kind words :relaxed::two_hearts::ribbon:

3 Likes