Yarn Reviews

Would anyone be interested in participating in a space called “Yarn Reviews”? In the beginning of my crochet journey I bought so much yarn that I didn’t LIKE, and would like to help the newbies out with information about various yarns. We are only sharing our opinion.

15 Likes

I would be down for sure!

6 Likes

Sounds good to me! Whats the attack plan? Share our opinions of yarns within this post??

6 Likes

Great thanks! I think if enough people want to contribute I can ask Ribblr to create a space.

8 Likes

No, not within this post. I want to see if enough people want to contribute and we can ask Ribblr to create a space like in picture. That way it’s all in one area.

8 Likes

i’d love to take part! i really like to do research on what yarn im going to buy before i buy it so itd be nice to help other people who like to do that before buy yarn :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

That would be awesome!!

7 Likes

Yeah this sounds like a good idea! I always look for reviews on yarn before making a purchase so having a space here would be nice to look back on and see different opinions! I’m not sure if I would be able to contribute to it much, but it would be nice to have

8 Likes

Just contribute your opinion on whatever you have used.

8 Likes

of course i would

8 Likes

I would LOVE to read other’s reviews!

8 Likes

Yes, and you can share your opinion of what yarn you’ve used. :wink:

6 Likes

I would like to do this

6 Likes