YOU GUYS! look!

You guys! So i got a new crochet hook set and they go down to .75! And so i just crocheted with embroidery floss and a 1.8! Mm hook!

Im obsessed!!! So, technically, i micro crocheted right?!?!??!?!?!

42 Likes

Wow! Those stiches came out so crisp​:yellow_heart:

11 Likes

So TINYYYY

9 Likes

woww tiny but crisppp apple gjj

9 Likes

dude that’s amazing

7 Likes

Ty! I want to make earrings for my upcoming market, and i need ideas for microcheted earrings!

9 Likes

that’s such a great idea

5 Likes

Sunflowers?

7 Likes

ahhh its so amazing!!

5 Likes

you could make tiny little ghost and spiders, or flowers and hearts

6 Likes

l CANT BEGIN TO EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR MICROCROCHET! YOURE DOING AMAZING

8 Likes

That’s so nice! I’ve been using a 1,25 mm hook and it took me soooo long to get my tension right, your stitches look amazing! Just be careful, you might get addicted to micro crochet lol

7 Likes

My youngest she crochet with embroidery threads.

6 Likes

Wow that is so tiny sometime I would like to try micro crochet a tiny cat.:cat2:

9 Likes

Ooh I sw a free pattern on here for some taco earrings! Or you could do citrus fruits!
gj on the micro crochet btw! It looks so neat and perfect

7 Likes

oh aslo you can just crochet any pattern into microcrochet! I saw this and they look SO CUTE:

(not my image)

7 Likes

It is an awesome feeling to accomplish something like that! I am very proud and happy that you ventured out of your comfort zone!

4 Likes

Yep, you just micro crocheted!! :tada: What an impressive first attempt, it looks like you’ve done that tons of times! My first attempt was not as pretty as yours lol. Well done!! I hope you have lots of fun experimenting with it. :blush:

4 Likes

Granny squares!
All kinds of grannies look adorable as minis imo.
You can do stars and Catherine Wheels, and there’s so many different types of Granny squares and color combos you’ll never run out of options!
GL! And Great Job!!

4 Likes

You should micro crochet amigurumi!!!

3 Likes