You? ….

24 Likes

Yes! Or, ‘Where are my glasses?!’ looks seemingly everywhere ‘Omygosh I can’t find them!!’ puts hands all over head and face, feels something a little weird but not too too weird, tries pulling something forward ‘Oh, my gosh. They were here all along! I just forgot about them :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_shrugging:t3::rofl:

8 Likes

So being as blind as I am,I don’t have this issue BUT when I was in 8th I started wearing contacts… So while in high school I had put my sunglasses on top of my head and not being used to being able to wear sunglasses, or putting them in top of my head I lost them for a solid 5 minutes before my little brother looked at me and said “are you looking for the glasses in your head?” :woman_facepalming:t3::laughing:

Now, I lose my hook by putting it in my hair (either as a quick way to throw my hair into a bun, or as a way to store my hook quickly because I need my hands) :woman_facepalming:t3:

8 Likes

Lol sometimes and it’s drives me batty

8 Likes

I do that all the time lol :joy:

Despicable Me Lol GIF

8 Likes

Oh my gosh! It happened like 15 years ago, I couldn’t find my sunglasses… They were on my face, I was already wearing them!!

7 Likes

Or the, “where’s my phone? I need to make a call.” Ummm, oh yeah, I’m holding it!!!

7 Likes

I have come close to tears talking to someone on the iPhone saying I can’t find my $750 iPhone!!
I’m drive myself batty and I live alone!!

7 Likes

Me when I count stitches :sob::sob:

7 Likes

@Wendywo745 @anoswaldoddity Yes!! Me too :roll_eyes: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

My mom often tells me she has to get off the call so she can find her phone so she can get to work… Once I let her to see how long it took before she realized, yeah it was as she pulled the phone away from her ear, she yelled wait! :rofl:

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl: i’ve done that :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Yep :sweat_smile: ADHD :rofl: and when I finally come back to it, I’ve lost all motivation.

5 Likes

how true @Winternightmare.

4 Likes