Youtube integration and short/reel/tiktok highlights in shop

Suggestion 1:
Ok so everyone knows you can link your TikTok and instagram account to their shop and profile…but I don’t have either of those apps, So an option for adding a link to your YouTube account/channel would be awesome.

Suggestion 2:
This one is a suggestion that I think would be super cool!
So you know how instagram has ‘reels’ TikTok has their TikTok’s and YouTube has ‘shorts’ ?
What if when you link your instagram/tiktok/youtube to your shop your videos will show in the shop kind of like this…

So basically when someone opens your shop your short videos will be displayed
(They won’t play unless clicked because otherwise it would get annoying)
They can randomize everyday so it’s not the same videos everyday
But I really think this is a great idea because it would really help people grow, and it would show the creativity of the shop owner!

(Yes I know videos get shown when you click the shop icon on the ribblr home page, but I think it would be much better in the shops, and that way people will actually see!)

17 Likes

Love this idea! (All of em)

4 Likes

AHHHHH yesbpleaseeeee these are great ideas

3 Likes

That is a great idea! I use YouTube for my video tutorials and with sad I couldn’t link my YouTube profile to my Ribblr shop. They’re super basic but helpful in my patterns.

4 Likes

I like your first idea. I think it is great to include more people! I’m not really sure if I’m on board with the second suggestion. Linking these things in your bio is the obvious answer but, like you said, it doesn’t actually show the videos. For me, I like that Ribblr is different from other platforms. Instagram, youtube, and even pinterest have started adding videos in a tic tok style and it’s kinda nice to get away from that.
I don’t want for this to come off as mean but this is just my opinion. I hope everyone reading has an amazing day!:yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions! We’ve edited the title to make it clearer. We’ll pass on your feedback to our team to see if this integration is possible so we can support Youtube creators!

3 Likes

This is a great suggestion! I also have a lot of YouTube tutorials and would love to be able to link to my channel. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sounds great! Thank you!