Zipped Pouch for A4-sized Magazines

I thought I’d show you a simple large-sized pouch I made today to hold some of my sister’s magazines. I made it to hold about 12 to 15 copies.

The pouch is zipped and lined and the outer fabric is reinforced with a fusible iron on material.

I like doing useful products and garments which have some functionality!

Hope you don’t think this is too easy a project but I like doing this kind of stuff.

Thanks for reading - can’t wait to hear from you.

14 Likes

Fantastic! Great work. How long did it take you?

4 Likes

It doesn’t take long about an hour or so. The time consuming parts are the measuring, cutting and clipping the pieces which make up the pouch.

The pouch is on YouTube. Would be nice if a version of the pouch construction was put on here. It’s an idea?!

7 Likes

Yes you can definitely add a pattern. If you don’t have a shop yet please message our team @Ribblr and they’ll be happy to help you out. You can even add your Youtube tutorial into the pattern so it makes it super easy to follow it.

4 Likes

This could be a great laptop case as well!! Beautiful!! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I’ve written up the pattern for this pouch for anyone to try out.

I haven’t tested yet. Perhaps someone can look and advise me of how to proceed with this?!

Anyway, it’s been an interesting experience writing a pattern and I hope that people will have a go.

Kindness,

Davey

5 Likes

Hi Davey!

Our team had a look at your pattern and it looks great! :clap:
If you want other crafters to test it out as well, you can do a ‘tester call’ post and gift the selected testers your pattern for them to try it out and give you feedback!

5 Likes

Ok thanks. I spent a busy day today preparing things for the pattern. I will put a tester post up.

Thanks again.

Davey

6 Likes

Very cool pouch. Loved that it is lined & I’m super partial to floral prints. Great job!

3 Likes