1 intermediate tester for Harry Styles pattern

Looking for 1 tester for
my Harry doll pattern. I should have the pdf ready later today. The pattern is intermediate.
This app is very hard to use :sweat_smile: if you don’t hear back from me, it’s just cause I can’t figure this dang thing out. Tester will be given the pattern for free.
Materials needed- amigurumi eyes
Hot pink yarn
Skin colored yarn
Black yarn
White yarn
Brown yarn
Polyfil
Pins
Glue
Yarn needle
Brown thread (yarn would probably be okay)
Black thread (yarn would probably be okay)

Due date by the beginning of the year 1/1/24
Would need you to send a picture of the finished product.

20 Likes

I would be happy to test this pattern

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ll message you

1 Like

I would love to test it. It is so lovely.

1 Like

Wow, this is amazing!!

1 Like

Oh my goodness, thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

Holy moly this is amazing!

1 Like

Thank you so much. That means a lot to me.

2 Likes

I would love to test if it is easy to communicate on instagram you can find me at @yarning_4_you

2 Likes

I would also add when you’ll be picking testers and any other requirements you may have for testers, congrats on your first post and good luck with testing! :smile: Also it appears the Ribblr testing link in the photo isn’t working, in case you meants to add one but didn’t

I don’t usually add this to tester calls but since you mentioned how hard the app is to use I thought this would be useful! :smile: if you ever need help never hesitate to ask in the community, if you need immediate answers feel free to use the help center, search in the community, or the wiki [link below] and community guidelines if needed :smile: Happy crafting! Hope to see your crafts soon as well :smile:

1 Like

I’d loce to test this with some chenille yarn :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

I’m back! I realllly wanna test Harry :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears: also, I’m including a quick guide on how to add a tester call application link below. (Refer to the Guide for the complete instructions).

1. Go to the little gear on your pattern.
  2. Select manage testing, then “post testing call”. It’ll generate a clickable image that applicants click on.
  3. You can see who applied by selecting “manage testing”. You can also approve or deny applicants here. Karma points shows how many patterns they have successfully tested.
  4. “Message testers” creates a group message with all the approved testers.
  5. Once testers have completed the pattern, you can “gift & remove” to gift them the pattern and karma point.

I hope this helps.

Oh my goodness what a great help you are! I’ll message you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.