10k giveaway!! (Winners announced!!)

Hello everyone, as a celebration for my shop reaching 10k wishlists 2 weeks ago (almost 12k now!) I have decided to host a double giveaway! :partying_face: This giveaway includes 2 patterns, there will be 5 winners for each pattern! :sparkles: You guys have selected Chonky cinnamoroll and Mushroom house via poll last week! :star_struck:

To enter:
:sparkles: Like this post and comment ‘10k :partying_face:’ and do not forget to include which pattern out of the 2 that you wish to win to join the giveaway :sparkles:

:gift: The giveaway will run from 2023-02-23T00:00:00Z2023-03-02T12:00:00Z And the winners will randomly be selected on 2023-03-03T00:00:00Z :gift: The 5 winners for each pattern will be both privately messaged and announced under this post! Goodluck everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

118 Likes

YAY!!! 10k :partying_face:!!! I want the CINNAMOROLL!!! SO CUTE!!!

7 Likes

10k :partying_face:
Cinnamoroll pleaseeee it’s sooo cutee

7 Likes

10k​:partying_face: Mushroom house please!

Congrats!!!

6 Likes

Congrats on ‘10k :partying_face:!! Hopefully I win the Cinnamoroll~ :blue_heart:

7 Likes

10k wow well done
Mushroom house

6 Likes

10K​:partying_face: congrats! That’s awesome! I think the Cinnamonroll

7 Likes

So awesome! Id love to get the cinnamoroll pattern!

6 Likes

i would love the cinnamoroll

6 Likes

10k :partying_face: The mushroom is amazing!!! I’d love that one. Also congratulations on 10k :blush:

7 Likes

10k :partying_face:, Chonky Cinnamoroll!

7 Likes

Chonky cinnamoroll <33333

7 Likes

10k yey! :confetti_ball: Congratulations! :confetti_ball:

I’d like to have the Cinnamaroll pattern. Thank you!

6 Likes

10K :partying_face:
woohoo, congrats… I pick the chonky cinnamoroll :heart:

6 Likes

Congrats for the 10K :birthday: Both patters are super cute but If i could choose I’ll choose the Cinnamon Pattern

6 Likes

Yay giveaway! Congrats on the 12k!! :partying_face:

5 Likes

10k :partying_face:!! Mushroom house! The patterns are both so cute!! Thank you for hosting this! Good luck everyone!

6 Likes

10k :partying_face:. Cinnamoroll!

5 Likes

Congratulations!!! This is amazing :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: and we’ll deserved!

6 Likes

Congrats on 10k :partying_face:!!!

i would love the cinnamoroll

5 Likes