200 shop followers giveaway! 💕🥒

Beans!! I can’t believe this I hit 200 shop followers! This is such an accomplishment for me and I thank you for your support! And we can’t celebrate without a giveaway!

How to join

:two_hearts:- Follow my shop- you will not be added if you do not follow my shop

:two_hearts:- Tag up to 2 friends

:two_hearts:-( Optional ) Follow me for a double entry (if you are already following me please state it in your comment so I can add a double entry)

Winners

:cucumber:- 1st place - :1st_place_medal: 3 prizes - ( 1 winner )

:cucumber:- 2nd place - :2nd_place_medal:2 prizes - ( 2 winners )

:cucumber:- 3rd place - :3rd_place_medal: 1 prize - (3 winners )

Prizes
You could get any combination of theses prizes

:trophy:- a collab (with the other ppl that pick a collab)

:trophy:- a custom pattern (that could later be in my shop)

:trophy:- one of my paid patterns in my shop ( if you choose Sadie you will be gifted her after she is tested)

I will be spinning a wheel tomorrow and announcing the winners!

Thank you all for the support and encouragement I love you all and happy crocheting my beans!

41 Likes

CONGRATS PICKLE!!!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:(cs)

9 Likes

Congratulations Pickle! Your patterns are SO good! @Ckasner @Lunacuncuna

8 Likes

AHHH CONGRATS PICKLE!! I’ve been following you for a while (both shop and regular) and im so happy for you cause your patterns are so cute!! @craftycellist @frogirl

8 Likes

Congrats!!! I’m following obviously! @Abigation @TitanWave

8 Likes

:tada: CONGRATS :tada:
:sparkling_heart: Following both :sparkling_heart:
:bubbles: @Itsfayfay4 @FluffyYarnCreations :bubbles:

9 Likes

Congrats​:tada::partying_face::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Im already followinggg
@BirdGirlCrochet @ambre3
Glll everyone

6 Likes

CONGRATS PICKLE :tada: I’m following you and your shop! @ClaireCrochets247 @BreesBees

10 Likes

Good job!! I’m so happy for you!! :two_hearts: I’m following you and your amazing shop!
@LoafOfBread @DeluluTrin @XxTheCosmosxX

9 Likes

yaay i follow you @craftycellist @JaeaRenee

6 Likes

Um so how was I not already following you? Oops, fixed! Anyway…YAYYYYYYY PICKLE!!! You totally deserve this! You are so sweet every time you reply to my tester calls! :yellow_heart: @SunshineStudio @craftycellist @EveIsCool @EV13isSPOCY @maddiecore @notmimi

8 Likes

Congrats! I followed you and your shop! I really want sadie so fingers crossed! :crossed_fingers:
@SunshineStudio @LoafOfBread @littlemisswonderful @ellan3326 @SweetTomato

9 Likes

Pickle
im proud of you
you amazing
i am always following both you and the store

@SunshineStudio @Paradise08 @littlemisswonderful @FluffyYarnCreations

congrat :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:

7 Likes

Ofc I’m already following your and your shop pickle! Congrats on hitting such a huge milestone. :grin::clap:t2::partying_face: You so deserve it!!! AHHHH PICKLE I’M SO PROUD OF YOU!!
@SporkyGirl @Combre42 hehe @TitanWave @LoafOfBread @craftycrotcheter @RainbowPenguin2

10 Likes

Yayy cg Pickle! I am already following you and your shop :heart: @littlemisswonderful @TitanWave

6 Likes

Congratulations :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:.I’m already following you and your shop ofc. @maddiecore @JaeaRenee

7 Likes

CONGRATS!!! im already following! @EV13isSPOCY @ambre3

7 Likes

Congrats I’m following @ShortClarice @ambre3 @Elaya @evalynnRose

8 Likes

PICKLEEEE AHHH​:kiss:CG! love ur shop btw! I’m entering​:heart_eyes_cat: I followed both of ur things also @BirdGirlCrochet and @Coxkroach :ribbon::cockroach::cockroach:

6 Likes

OMGG PICKLEEEE CONGRATSSSSSS U DESERVE THISSS SO MUCHHH AAAAAA
Duh i’m already following ur shop :wink:
@Paradise08 @BubblzCrochet
Duh I’m also following you!!

8 Likes