300+ followers art contest/celebration 🎉🌷

WHATTTT - im so sorry but im not usually this happy! i hit 200 followers in a week and now we’re at 300 :'D
… tysm… i want to thank all of you who just made my day a ton better :heart:
i was currently planning on doing a giveaway but i decided to be a tad bit more creative?? maybe like a friendly art contest???
idk what you think about it but maybe we can try a draw my character? i still have absolute no idea how this is gonna work but i guess we can try? haha sorry this part is just me asking questions-

ART CONTEST GUIDELINES​:tulip:(closing on October 8)
:frog: draw my character - i tried drawing myself as close as possible so yall can recreate it (:
:frog: reference -

:frog: you can do any pose you want and it doesn’t have to be a full-body picture (:
:frog: ALL ART MUST BE YOURS
:frog: it can be digital or on paper
:frog: you can only enter once
:frog: must be following my shop

PRIZES​:tulip:
:frog: around 2 people will be chosen for their art(depending on how many people apply)
:frog: 1 free custom banner or shop logo
:frog: choose my next pattern
:frog: shoutout on my profile for a week

HOW TO APPLY​:tulip:
:frog: reply to this topic and send an image
:frog: results will be in and you will be notified soon (:

RAFFLE​:tulip:
:frog: if you want to win a free custom banner or shop logo, reply with a number (it can be any number 1-100)
:frog: i will pick a number out of random and if it is you, i will notify you (:
:frog: good luck !!

20 Likes

i love this idea you have here! too bad* i am not creative with drawing :rofl:

5 Likes

aww congrats! thats amazing! :purple_heart:
unfortunately I have zero time, I wish I could enter :((
good luck to everyone who does!!

6 Likes

thats okay ! you can still enter the raffle if you want :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I suck at drawing lol :sweat_smile: but I’d like to join the raffle! I choose… 64

5 Likes

the number I choose for the raffle… I’ll go with 19 :purple_heart:

6 Likes

13 <3

5 Likes

My number was going to be 13. Is it okay to duplicate?

5 Likes

Such a unique idea! Congrats!
For the raffle, ill choose 38 :slight_smile:
Ill also try to do the art challenge but no guarantee ill be able to finish in time

6 Likes

I choose 55 as the number :slight_smile:

6 Likes

im sorry i can’t do that - could you please pick another number ?

5 Likes

I LOVE this idea!

Can we have a short blurb about your OC? Like, hobbies, job, secret identity hint, if she has one? Anything that could lend to us making a dynamic pose for her that fits the personality?

If it’s just a caricature of you, how about some of those details, or suggestions for the pose.

6 Likes

i will definitely try out!!! Im decent enough with art lol. And my number for the raffle is 10 :3

6 Likes

i did end up trying something with my ipad as i’ve been wanting to learn! and hopefully it’s okay what i did bc idk how to draw proportional facial features lol

& for the raffle, i’ll choose the number 91! :bubbles:

6 Likes

This is so cool! I’m not the best at art but I thought I would give it a try anyways. (Sorry about the lack of a nose, I suck at drawing them)

My raffle number is 45

7 Likes

31 then. Still Prime.

6 Likes

the drawing is just really me - i tried to replicate myself as best as possible but my personality is an INFP if you know what that is. i think im pretty shy and rather just be sitting on my bed or couch than standing

5 Likes

i’m working on a drawing! i’ll probably be done later today >:p

7 Likes

Heres mine! For the raffle number I choose 7

10 Likes

this is sooooooo cute

4 Likes