A lady in spirit and form

33 Likes

That is soo freakin cute! I love the little snail and the dress! :rofl:

6 Likes

So so cute!! I want to learn to knit so bad​:sob:

4 Likes

I’m currently working on knitting a sweater or cardigan. Still havent decided which one yet. But its fun, I do reccomened using bigger needles and yarn. Or it will take sooo long

4 Likes

I think Im so comfortable with crochet that moving to 2 needles is intimidating​:weary: but i love knit amigurumi and want to be able to make them!

5 Likes

I crochet too! Its pretty easy to learn how to knit after being able to crochet for 6 years. I dont move to needles, a little bit yes, I do. But its soo easy, and I highly reccomened. Its fun, and it gives me a break from crocheting when I bored of it at times. I find it easy to learn. I remember refusing to knit for years, because I thought it would be hard and boring repeating the same things over and over again. Until I actualy learned its pretty fun! And you can do so many things.

5 Likes

How precious! I’m actually working on a knitted frog right now! I wonder if we’re working on the same pattern :joy: :laughing:

6 Likes

I love this

3 Likes

That is so reassuring! I just have to bite the bullet and get out of my comfort zone. Knit amigurumi looks so cute​:two_hearts:

3 Likes

Glad to help! Its easy, I learned on youtube

2 Likes

What pattern did you use for your snail :snail:
My grandson is mad on bugs at the moment

2 Likes

I really want to learn how to knit for the sole purpose of making one of these adorable frogs :green_heart:

5 Likes

Thats why I learned :rofl:

2 Likes

Ty! I freehanded it, I can write down a pattern for it but it’ll take me a good minute.

1 Like

My testers on the pattern were great! I had a bunch of beginner knitters and while they needed a hand from YouTube university, the general feedback was p positive!

2 Likes

AHHHH! I love it so much! I want to learn to knit just for this frog pattern! It’s just so adorable!

3 Likes

I would be grateful if you could.
No rush though
Thank you

2 Likes

She is so cute! Love the pet snail

2 Likes