A Question About Absent Testers.

Theres been times where ive screenshotted a pattern bc i was a tad confused and showed it to aome1 else for help :sweat_smile::sob:

3 Likes

I have never gotten a screenshot warning…maybe it only does it in a pattern you are testing?

5 Likes

The only time I ever got upset was once where I posted a very large pattern and someone said they finished it in less than 24 hours but their dog ate it. I was skeptical they could finish it so fast and they made all the excuses when I asked to see picture evidence of the destroyed plush. Generally, I get that life happens and will accept when people tell me why they can’t finish.

8 Likes

No, I once tried to take a screenshot of my own pattern to explain something to a tester and it sent me a warning :rofl:

4 Likes

They used the “my dog ate my homework” excuse

4 Likes

I like for my resters to send me a screenshot of the part they are confused on if I’m away from my laptop because then I can see it and reply without having to navigate in and out of the pattern…but I know they don’t want you to post portions of patterns anywhere that could be giving it away to someone

5 Likes

lol

3 Likes

“Dog ate my homework” omg I swear :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I saw that! I was a pokerman sleepy cat thing

3 Likes

Snorlax?

3 Likes

yeah, poker man sleepy cat thing, like I said

5 Likes

Yeah, it was a Snorlax. It takes 2 skeins of Bernat Blanket on the body and it’s freaking huge! So huggable though.

5 Likes

oh yes i saw that too, for the snorlax right?

5 Likes

Yup. Such a big boi. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Pokemon is short for pocket monster :stuck_out_tongue: you’re welcome :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’m addicted, lol.

5 Likes

it looks huge! and 2 skeins of bernat blanket!!! That’s very SUS

4 Likes

Does anyone know if there are “great tester” badges or anything? Or “journal keeper” or anything like that?

6 Likes

That would be cool if it was a thing! Not sure if it is tho! (My spelling is horrible)

5 Likes

i don’t think so, that would be cool tho!

5 Likes