A Question About Absent Testers.

It’s about 18” to the top of the head! Someone commissioned one to be over 15”, so I decided to turn it into a pattern on the side.

5 Likes

I hope Ribblr implements that in a future update! Would be really helpful

5 Likes

I would love to see some kind of reward for good testers! They’re really the all-stars here. :heart:

5 Likes

Of course, they deserve a badge :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

We could contact them and bring it up!

4 Likes

my only fear would be that people that are new to the site won’t get a chance because they won’t have a score yet

5 Likes

True…

3 Likes

I mean, I always like to gamble on new people to give them a chance. I love an underdog lol.

5 Likes

well maybe if you get the badge once you get to a certain number of makes but newer people can still apply. The badge just shows that the people are good testers idk

4 Likes

but I do think we are starting to fall into ribblr only and “other platforms” camps. those that will only use, upload, and test on ribblr, and those that want you to use all the other social media and don’t care about ribblr. Personally, I care about ribblr and only care about others that care about ribblr. If you are in ribblr and ask me to provide you with any info or marketing outside of ribblr, I will not give you any of my time or skills

7 Likes

Off topic, but what are yall currently making?

3 Likes

Ribblr for the win! Ribblr is a lot more trustable app fr

4 Likes

that bee pattern you’re testing i gotta make 20 of them for my mom’s friend, friend daughters birthday party

4 Likes

wait did i do that right, it’s confusing…

3 Likes

I have a batch of 8 sweaters (4 knit and 4 crochet) that I am in testing phase for right now. So I have 6 testers for the 4 crochet sweaters and I’m knitting the 4 knit examples at the same time. These are going to be great, and I’ve been working on how to write and organize these for 2 or 3 months now in between my other patterns
magical sweaters, each in xs all the way to 4x/5x with multiple options for customizing.

4 Likes

Oof! Good luck! Im getting so distracted :sweat_smile::sob::sob: i had to go down a hook size for the yellow yarn bc my black is a weight lower and is a 5mm and my yellow is 5.5mm (what i used) so i have to comprises

2 Likes

Its fr throwing me off (fr is for real btw)[btw is by the way) incase you didnt know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i’m getting them done pretty fast tho i’m halfway but she’s coming tomorrow! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 Likes

Run run run! Or is it. HOOK HOOK HOOK!! what time is it for you now? Its 8:10 pm for me

2 Likes

5:10 but i’m jet lagged cuz i just got back from italy yesterday. and 8:10! I gotta go to sleep at 7:30 :frowning:

2 Likes