about the daily things…

hey guys.
so, idk about you, but the daily things are getting… overwhelming.
like, there were a few before, but it feels like half the community is them now.
and that was before hearts4me left.
multiple people (myself included) have been trying to do the daily questions, or ask about the daily questions,
ive seen 2 daily quote posts that just started today,
and it’s just overwhelming.
there’s just so many, it’s lost its charm
i dunno, maybe im the only one who thinks this, but maybe we should slow down on the daily things for a little bit?
imo, a couple on their own are good, great even. but with the sheer amount that is here now, i can see why people are saying Ribblr is starting to feel stressful.
that’s all ~
:sparkles:~>.ari.<~:sparkles:

25 Likes

I definitely agree, should i pause maybe on the polls?

10 Likes

possibly, if you want to. it’s all up to the people making them <3

9 Likes

I agree, it is getting a little overwhelming

6 Likes

OMG THIS IS SO REAL!!
i only did abbys and @NessCat 's

8 Likes

Stoppp this is so true! I only do very few bc there are so many (i do daily poll and Qotd)

8 Likes

Ye I had like 50 new topics when i woke up this morning. I think maybe a poll/ QOTD but there are now quotes and stuff that i think we could do without. Not trying to be mean or anyhting this is just my honest opinion

8 Likes

for real lol i had 40 :cry:

6 Likes

I feel like people should stop trying to replace hearts4me and just accept that she isnt here anymore. There are now like 5 different QOTD and i think if there is any it should just be done by the original creator or anybody she specifically asked to take over. I would much prefer to only have a daily poll because it is really interesting seeing what people enjoy and like.

8 Likes

I agree. I think the original few shoukd keep going. (Daily crochet meme, daily question, etc) but theres so many ive actually stopped responding to them.

7 Likes

i agree
i think maybe if you started doing it recently maybe since hearts4me left, don’t but it’d be unfair to ppl who’ve been doing it for a while like @NessCat

7 Likes

totallyyy agree, i was doing daily poll for a short amount of time (took over for someone) but stopped cuz theres just too many :skull:

5 Likes

I could continue if you want Ivy! I honestly would only do my polls and Abbys question of the day lol

7 Likes

I agree, its just so many daily things and its getting kinda… random? (no hate to anyone who does it :))

4 Likes

What if someone makes a daily wiki post so ppl can add their memes/quotes/polls all in one place?

5 Likes

Frr! And I see so many notifications about them I get home from school and I have 60 notifications it’s gotten so overwhelming!

5 Likes

yea
you shd continue! its rlly fun!

6 Likes

Yeah it is a little overwhelming and stressful maybe @anon12722758 should pick yes Ik she said she is gone for good )so maybe no question of the day. Just leave it idk

4 Likes