Advent Amigurumi Calendar CAL

Hi!
Since I think the October Mystery Amigurumi CAL was a great success, I would like to organize an Advent Amigurumi Calendar CAL. A new pattern would be unlocked every day for 4 weeks. Every week would have a theme, but you can also use the patterns for other projects. The pattern is designed for beginner to intermediate crocheters. Daily crochet time will be on average 1-1.5 hour. This would be a free pattern, if you join you don’t have to crochet, but it would be nice to see a couple of crocheted Calendars (or pieces of the Calendar).

My questions:

1. Would you be interested?
  2. Would you like to know in advance what the topic of the week is?

This would be my Christmas present to this Fantastic Community!

Thank you! :heart:

104 Likes

I love this idea! I’d definitely participate in this. I think it would be a bit more fun to keep the weekly theme a secret until a day or two before the next one starts, but sharing the theme would help people decide if they would like to participate in that weeks theme

12 Likes

This is my dilemma too…

9 Likes

I think this is a fun idea. I would love to but cannot commit time to it until after Christmas. Knowing the theme could help with color coordination. Just my thought. But I have a lot of stash, so could make it work either way.

11 Likes

I would totally be interested! I don’t know about other people, but I’d like to see a manger-theme, like with the little crochet dolls and such (I don’t know, it might be a bit complicated​:sweat_smile:) just an idea! Ooh! Or maybe different chocolates/candy/sweets! :star_struck:

13 Likes

I’m so glad I can finally use this poll option! :joy:

Would you rather have all the themes released in advance (when the advent calendar starts - will give you time to prep/pick a theme you want to participate in)

OR

Have the themes be a secret until the day or two before the next week starts (ex: if the week starts on Sunday, the theme would be announced on a Friday or Saturday - adds a little fun surprise to the week)?

• Releasing all the themes in advance
  • Releasing themes the day or two before the next week starts

0 voters

14 Likes

Oooo, thank you! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I would like to join

8 Likes

I think that would be very fun! I would definitely try my best to participate :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Sounds like a blast to me! I missed the October one, so I would love to get a chance to participate!

8 Likes

I would be interested in seeing about the calendar. I have a lot of gifts to make so probably won’t get to work on anything until Christmas time or later

9 Likes

I love this idea! I am interested!

9 Likes

Yes this would be fun

9 Likes

I love this idea and would LOVE to participate!

9 Likes

I think this is a great idea! I would try to participate in this.

9 Likes

Sounds like fun!

8 Likes

Sounds fun! And i did enjoy the Oct one!
I will try my best to participate all the weeks!

7 Likes

This is a cool idea!

9 Likes

I would love to participate!

10 Likes

Sounds gorgeous!

10 Likes