Advent Amigurumi Calendar CAL

@brikoba you’re amazing!!!

9 Likes

I love this idea! Keep the theme secret :shushing_face: it will be fun!

10 Likes

Yes im interested :relaxed:

10 Likes

Yes & yes!! I :santa:t4:

10 Likes

I would love to do this! I think it’d be fun to have a mystery theme each week. :blush:

9 Likes

could i participate?

6 Likes

Of course! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just putting my 2 cents in, but I really think they should be a secret. An advent calendar is almost always that, a secret until the day you open it

11 Likes

Fabulous idea! :heart::heart:

8 Likes

!UPDATE!
Everyone who wants to participate will be assigned as a tester (because the new editing rules, it`s easier this way) . You can also join in December, just let me know. After all patterns are unlocked, I will remove you as a tester (sometime in January 2023) and if you liked the patterns you will be able to add to your Stuff for FREE. I will not send you a gift pattern, I think that 20+ different patterns are worth one of the 5 daily freebies…
I will reveal the weekly theme a day or two before the start (not every piece, just the main theme).
Those who have indicated that they would like to participate or just look into it, will automatically be included.
I hope everything will go smoothly, I’m a little nervous! :sweat_smile:
Thank you! :heart:

18 Likes

I agree, but there are themes that some people may not celebrate. that`s why I will reveal the main weekly theme a day or two before the start.

11 Likes

Yay! I cant wait!!!

7 Likes

Oh ok. Makes sense. I’m definitely still interested!

7 Likes

I am so excited! Can’t wait to start!!

8 Likes

Im looking forward to seeing your themes. Its like an early Christmas present
Thank you xx

9 Likes

I would love to join! Like some others have said, I’m making some gifts and not sure if I’d be able to do all of these but whenever it starts I’ll try my best to!

8 Likes

That sounds great. Can I join in please?

8 Likes

I’m interested and excited. Can I join please?

7 Likes

I’m a bit late to the post but I’d love to join again :purple_heart:

7 Likes

I love this I have been looking for something like this!!!

8 Likes