Advent Amigurumi Calendar CAL

The last one was really fun and I would love to do this one aswell!

7 Likes

@brikoba when does it start?

8 Likes

Love this idea!

9 Likes

yes a good idea

7 Likes

On December 1st. At the beginning of the next week (before December 1st) all of you will be assigned as a tester and each day (until December 24th) I will unlock a pattern for you.

12 Likes

The more you talk about it, the more excited i get!!!
This will be like the halloween one? Where things unluck (in this case daily) but you can still work on previous one, correct?
For me, the 1st week of the month is always really heavy at work :frowning: so i just want to make sure i wont miss actually making the pattern :heart:

8 Likes

Yes, you can work on the previous day’s projects whenever you want. There are days when the pattern is longer, but you can finish it during the week when the patterns are shorter.

8 Likes

This Advent amigurumis calender would be such a nice GIFT!!!

10 Likes

I would love to be included in this if it isn’t to late to join

8 Likes

I would love to join this! It’s such a great idea! I personally would want the theme only a few days ahead, that way you can be surprised! How can we join?

8 Likes

This is a wonderful idea!! Id love to be a tester!

7 Likes

Very cool. How do we get involved? I may have missed that step in the comments.

7 Likes

Everyone who wants to participate will be assigned as a tester (because the new editing rules, it`s easier this way) . You can also join in December, just let me know. After all patterns are unlocked, I will remove you as a tester (sometime in January 2023) and if you liked the patterns you will be able to add to your Stuff for FREE. I will not send you a gift pattern, I think that 20+ different patterns are worth one of the 5 daily freebies…
I will reveal the weekly theme a day or two before the start (not every piece, just the main theme).
Those who have indicated that they would like to participate or just look into it, will automatically be included.

Thank you! :heart:

13 Likes

I love this Idea and would be thrilled to participate!!><

7 Likes

I love this idea!

8 Likes

Love this idea!

7 Likes

Woow this is such a nice idea. Would love to participate, but how can I be sure that I see it every day?

8 Likes

I would love to be part of the advent calendar, I just loved the October one! It would be nice to know the theme in advance!

8 Likes

I just read this thread! It’s such a cute idea, I would def love to participate!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yellow_heart::sparkles:

7 Likes

I would love to

8 Likes