Advent Amigurumi Calendar CAL

And? Can we except that it strats tomorrow?:smile::sweat_smile::crossed_fingers::heart:

6 Likes

Dind’t see this where do I have to let you know?

6 Likes

This sounds so fun!

7 Likes

This is such a cool idea! I’d love to participate and would love the fun of it, regardless of knowing in advance or not!!

7 Likes

!UPDATE! :spiral_calendar: :christmas_tree: :yarn:

Hi!

I am glad that the Advent Amigurumi CALendar is attracting a lot of interest. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have assigned you as a tester, you can find the pattern under My Stuff → Testing tab. For now, hopefully :crossed_fingers:you’ll only see the Intro and a few other things, not the patterns. I unlock a pattern every day. I’m in the EET time zone, day 1 starts in about 30 hours. If I missed someone please let me know and don’t forget you can join anytime until December 24th.

Tomorrow is Day 1, and as promised, I will reveal the theme for Week 1: an Advent Wreath. I know it’s a little late for this, but I hope you enjoy it. The first 2 days of patterns are longer, but you can finish them on Day 3-4 when the patterns are shorter.

You can make a journal, post your progress here or on social media (tag @brikoba or not - it’s your choice).

If you have any questions please contact me!

Thank you and happy crocheting! :heart:

14 Likes

She takes from who posts here

7 Likes

Im interested if your still adding people. This is such a good idea!

7 Likes

Sounds like a great idea! I’m excited to see how it goes!
:purple_heart: :christmas_tree: :snowflake: :snowman: :santa: :gift:

7 Likes

You may have missed me. I would love to join.

7 Likes

I found it. Thank you

7 Likes

This is such a fun idea! Not sure if I could participate daily, but would definitely love to join! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

You are in: @mkccreations @lauragrace

7 Likes

Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by Quiz Meisters

6 Likes

Sounds cool. I would love ro do this but I have a lot of school stuff coming up. Wiuld we get a new theme every day or every week ?

7 Likes

Each week has a theme, but almost every day you get a whole pattern. I assigned you as a tester so you can see how it works. You don’t have to crochet a single piece if you don’t have time or don’t like it.

9 Likes

I would love to be apart! I’m new to the community but can’t wait to jump in and get going.

5 Likes

This is a great Community you will like it! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I want to join the fun!:smiley:

6 Likes

Thankyou brikoka

6 Likes

This sounds so fun !! I’d like to join :smile:

6 Likes