Am I only the one that gets sad when my yarn runs out?

Is it just me but sometimes I get sad when yarn runs especially with chonky and pretty yarns cause sometimes they are not in stock anymore and that can be really frustrating. Anyways tell me your thoughts and stuff. :blush:

Winnie The Pooh. So Random… :smirk:
Anyways happy crocheting.

18 Likes

Especially when u thought u had enough to finish the project and then u dont-

10 Likes

And the stress when you arn’t sure if you have enough yarn! hate that :C

8 Likes

Ikr the struggle is real

7 Likes

Crocheting can be really stressful at times but so romanticised on Social Media lol.

7 Likes

Well I have totes full of 1 skein or half a skein of everything I made. I’m so anxious about not having enough that I buy 1-2 more skeins.

9 Likes

A lot of my yarns are gifted odds and ends and I’m always sad when a super pretty one is finished.
Most are without tags or discontinued :smiley:

9 Likes

No I mostly feel a sense of accomplishment. And it makes me feel less anxious.

9 Likes

I just finished a washcloth with just enough to knot and barely weave in the end (not a big deal, but I was happy :joy:)

9 Likes

That too.
But some were so delicious or easy to work with. I have a few circular knitting machines and when a yarn goes through like butter, I wish I had a house full :joy:

9 Likes

That happens to me as well

8 Likes

Same here I get all happy and fuzzy lol

7 Likes

I agree, when I was first starting out my moms friend would give me yarn from the good will and I loved it but I was never able to find it again and a lot of them are very pretty

10 Likes

i get frustrated when yarn that was apart of my aunts stash, which is mine now, runs out bc i have no idea where to get more

9 Likes

Same here it’s really annoying. Lol

5 Likes

Yeah and I feel like most of them never have the cover thingy on them or they are like from 10 years ago and the companies probably don’t supply them any more.

6 Likes

yeah

4 Likes

Running out of yarn is so bittersweet. It means you made a cool thing and put a lot of work into it, but it also means you don’t have your yarn anymore.

6 Likes

That is so deep…

6 Likes

@OwlYarnCrafts This is so true! It’s great but not so great at the same time…

6 Likes