Are you more of a yarn or pattern hoarder?

patterns absolutely!!

5 Likes

Both!! I buy yarn until i have no more room, then i go online and gather every pattern i can until my yarn stash has dwindled again :joy: the best part is 70% of what i do is freeform!

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been thinking of using that feature recently because i didnā€™t know what it was actually for, but now i think Iā€™ll try it!

4 Likes

Both. But I donā€™t call it hoarding. I call it a necessity and inventory for my job :joy:

7 Likes

I think they are working on it.

5 Likes

Definitely a yarn hoarder! My biggest problem is i love artisan yarns, but never want to use them for anything. Iā€™m always worried about if itā€™s the ā€˜rightā€™ project for that yarn!:rofl:

5 Likes

@jillianherigon

Girl, you gotta start somewhere. If you donā€™t like it you can always frog it.

5 Likes

Iā€™m a yarn hoarder for sure! I make a lot of amigurumi so I will need a little strand of a color and have a whole roll. Recently to knock it down, Iā€™ve been looking at the colors I have and picking a pattern based off the color. So if I had a lot of green, Iā€™d say Iā€™m going to make a frog today. Itā€™s been a lot of fun doing it this way :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Guilty of this!

4 Likes

This is true! I have about 800 yards of this beautiful handspun pink and zebra yarn. Iā€™m having trouble thinking of what to make that I would actually wear. I thought about doing a really short cropped sweater.:rofl:

4 Likes

A tank top?

3 Likes

Definitely pattern hoarder.

5 Likes

Both Is Good The Road To El Dorado GIF

4 Likes

I feel you. Im exactly the same and its worse now because the patterns are digital so they dont take up physical space. I have so many crochet patterns and i canā€™t crochet much beyond a granny square!
I taught my husband hope to knit in the hope that it will help make a dent in the massive yarn collection i have!

4 Likes

Love this! Where did you find it??

3 Likes

I think i am little bit of both i have fait share of yarn and alot of patterns on here, etsy, pinterest, and ravelry and i love yarn as well.

4 Likes

I found it on the GIF section. When I reply there is a GIF button and i just searched up ā€œbothā€

Oprah Hand Outs GIF

4 Likes

Thanks!
Funny Face Lol GIF

2 Likes

I do the same with yarn, mostly because the yarn I buy isnā€™t very cheap sadly :smiling_face_with_tear: :sob:

3 Likes