Art competition! (2)

So … the time has come for the community pick their favorite art piece! If you didn’t know, I made a post asking for all kinds of art, digital, traditional, photography, anything! I picked the 3 most liked and my 3 favorite to let you decide your top 3 favorite! On September 23rd, I will post another one of these to let you decide your number 1 favorite, who will get a custom pattern and priority testing from me! Second place will get a custom pattern and 3rd will get priority testing.
Behold, the ART!!!
1.


2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

  • Number 1
  • Number 2
  • Number 3
  • Number 4
  • Number 5
  • Number 6
0 voters
10 Likes

Yes, I voted too! Your girl loves art!

2 Likes

They’re all absolutely stunning! :D

3 Likes

all of the artists did an awesome job!

2 Likes

I voted! they’re amazing, it was so hard to choose one!

1 Like

Wonderful work!
Om Nom's Painting Fun

2 Likes

these are all amazing!!

1 Like