Hiii everyone. It’s the beautiful AUTUMN noww!! So I made an autumn scarf here it is so far…
And I was also wondering what kind of autumn stuff you guys are making send a photo if you are !!! … Ps I’ll send a photo when I’m done with the scarf ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Hiii everyone. It’s the beautiful AUTUMN noww!! So I made an autumn scarf here it is so far…
And I was also wondering what kind of autumn stuff you guys are making send a photo if you are !!! … Ps I’ll send a photo when I’m done with the scarf ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
wowwww thats is so good!
Tysmmm![]()
your fast
So pretty!
oooh that looks so cool!! honestly I need to start making autumn stuff ![]()
Ty. Yeah autumn stuff is fun to crochet
Tysm!
Omg I almost didn’t recognise you because of the different pfp lol!
![]()
That’s soo cooool! ![]()
I’ll send a pic of the autumn thing I’m making once I’m done! ![]()
It looks so cute
Ty!!!
ooh, so cute!
ooh looks great!! I luv the colors!![]()
Ty!
Tysm. Yh the colours are nice ![]()
![]()
ooo prettyyy
Ty!!!