Bedazzling GC!

I don’t have calm hands and I still do it​:sob::victory_hand:

4 Likes

loooool i make mini crocheting and mini origami so I think I have pretty calm hands :sob::raised_hand:t4:

4 Likes

@ItsyourgirlZoe @Fluffybunnycrochetart (my cousins :face_with_tongue:)

6 Likes

I would love to! Once i learn lol

So not right now but once i learn i will join!

4 Likes

Ok :+1:

4 Likes

Ooo I would love to join

4 Likes

I’d love to join! If done it it was so fun!

5 Likes

I’ll add you

5 Likes

Ty!

4 Likes

Can u add me too pls?

4 Likes

Yes

4 Likes

I would love to join

3 Likes

Can you please add me

3 Likes

good luck with the gc! just wanted to let you know that I moved this topic to the Personal spaces :bust_in_silhouette: > Teen Crafters space, as i think it would fit there better!

4 Likes

I’ll add you

3 Likes

I do something that is kinda similar, which is diamond art

4 Likes

I’ve done that too

3 Likes

I would love to join I’m always trying to find inspo!

3 Likes

I’ll add you

2 Likes

I don’t do bedazzling but I would love to see everybody else’s projectsss! Could i join!?

2 Likes