Bedazzling GC!

Hey guys! Me and @LemonCakesCrochet want a bedazzling gc! So I’m making one! It’ll be a pm chat. You just have to of done it before/do it. Or even if u want to do it in the future and you want inspo

  • No I’m good​:wink:
  • I’d love to join!!
0 voters

-Livi

24 Likes

What is bedazzling?

5 Likes

Thats so fun! Gl!

5 Likes

Adding rhinestones to stuff

10 Likes

Great idea!! I sadly am in too many group chats and i don‘t bedazzle lol

7 Likes

I KNOW THIS! I’ve done it before but the glue didn’t worked :smiling_face_with_tear::sob:

6 Likes

Great idea! I would like to join!:smiling_face:

4 Likes

Sad​:cry:

4 Likes

Looks good!:blush:

3 Likes

Ok!

5 Likes

Try gemtac glue, b7000 isn’t always good

5 Likes

where can I get it?

4 Likes

Amazon

6 Likes

Amazon and directly from beacon adhesive’s website

6 Likes

Okkk my sis has a whole bedazzle set so I’ll ask her if I could borrow it :D

5 Likes

Feel free to tag people that you know bedazzle

5 Likes

Ive been wanting a bedazzling kit for sooo long!!! My friend has one, and im proabably gonna get one for my b-day (in like 3 months-) so id love to join for inspo n stuff :>

6 Likes

Idk how to bedazzle :sob:

6 Likes

You can still join!

5 Likes

You just need glue shiny stones calm hands and smth to bedazzle!

4 Likes