bee positive 🐝

awww thank you madds! ur so sweet and sometimes crazy which is what love about you :heart: <3

8 Likes

@maddiecore for being an amazing pookie, ur always so sweet, and considerte of other ppls feelings (stop putting urslef in timeout tho!)
@sakuracrochets u give off amazing vibes and are lil mad but arent we all?
@EV13isSPOCY ur a def spicy, and so funny, ur messages make my day and being an amazing pattern tester
@littlemisswonderful for being super sweet, and an amazing collab partner!
@PearlCrochets you are so funny, and I have so much fun talking to you! It was a pleasure to be in your stomach for a few days, and thank you for eating my crochet supplies and a lamp so I could crochet
@pclayb I love talking about marvel/loki with you! You’re so sweet, and your name is freaking amazing!
@CommanderSparrow You’re an amazing commander lol, and you’ve got the best memes! Thank you for letting me have Loki!
@Pickle42 for being my first bestie on here! You’re so sweet, thank you for your kind and helpful messages!
@Itsfayfay4 Your crochet games are so fun! I can’t wait for the crochet bake-off voting!
@Catsrtoocool4u for being a funny and a bookworm like me! Thank you for being my Muslim ribblr pookie!
Theres so many more amazing ppl on here! I can only tag 10 ppl,but pls know I love you all so much! Thank you for accepting this awkward, dorky girl!

13 Likes

awww thank you :sob:! I have a lot of patterns going on right now for ribblr and patterns I’m testing

8 Likes

I wasn’t expecting me eating you to be on the list lmao :skull: i almost forgot about that tbh

8 Likes

it was the most fun ive ever had at 6am in the morning lol

7 Likes

awwwwwwww thxx nessieeeee ilysm <333

5 Likes

Awww! Thanks! <33:>!

6 Likes

NOOOO WHYYyy :sob::sob:

7 Likes

I’m sorry i had to. I know for a fact that smiley is proud of you.

6 Likes

@ansleighH1 Girl this really just put a smile to my face. You are an amazing person who is just so nice to me and I love the way you care for everyone and you really make me feel special!
@Hobblescrafts I like how you listen to all my sh1t and be there for me, it’s really nice to have a friend who is in a similar situation as you to talk to!
@maddiecore You will always be my favorite rat because you are so funny and nice
@anon74877402 You are an amazing friend. I love talking to you cuz girl ur hilarious.
@NessCat you always have something nice to say and your patterns are ZA BEST :sparkles:
@KEXtheZephyr ur the BEST POTATO my first impression of u was terrible, but I like u cuz ur funny and it’s always fun to talk to u
@evalynnRose gurl u are amazing, ur just hilarious and really really fun to be around
and a bunch of others too <3

9 Likes

AAAAWWWWW!!! THX!!! lol same

6 Likes

AHHHHH THANK YOU BOO!!! (complete sentence ribblr :roll_eyes: :raised_hand: )

7 Likes

I would just to personally thank these people for putting up with me and my song lyrics :notes: :notes:

5 Likes

Tysm to everyone who tagged me!! :heart:
I love you all so much!!
@sakuracrochets ur so sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@notmimi ur the best!! :hugs:
@EV13isSPOCY ur so amazing and kind :heart:
@NessCat u have the most creative and amazing patterns :blush:
@OMLET I love being crazy with you :crazy_face:
@Pickle42 you are always there to help :heart_hands:
@littlemisswonderful so smart and kind :smiling_face:
@evalynnRose u are so nice and welcoming to everyone!! :revolving_hearts:
@MaddiIdell You are very sweet!! :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Awwe thank you so much everyone!

@notmimi- you are so sweet and I also could not imagine Ribblr without you!
@evalynnRose- such a sweet and understanding person.
@EV13isSPOCY- your just so fun and kind!
@ellan3326 - super sweet and thoughtful!
@NessCat- your amazing and always bring joy wherever you go!
@JaeaRenee- so kind and caring!
@OMLET- amazing friend and person
@maddiecore -awesome and makes all the gcs shine :sparkles: and also a great friend!
@ThePoet1607 - I LOVE all of your cookies :cookie: and your kindness and support!
@PearlCrochets- always willing to help and be there.

DO NOT WORRY if I did not tag u In this post I am going to do a second one!! I love you all and your beautiful.

12 Likes

awwwwwwwwwwwww thxx u too ella

4 Likes

thank you sm!!!

6 Likes

@ansleighH1 you are one of the nices people I have met on ribblr
@Jbear13 you were so kind to me when i first got to ribblr and you still are.
@ForgottenStrawberryEm you are aperson that I can talk to and relate to on a different level.
@Pickle42 you are a kind and funny person to me and everone on ribblr.
@NessCat you make me laugh with some of the things you say.
@maddiecore you are a very kind hearted and hilarious.
@ellan3326 you’re the sweetest most kindest person i know. (Sorry I forgot you)

10 Likes

Oh noooo!! I forgot youuu!! Post has been updated :white_check_mark:

7 Likes

Y’all I’m not getting tagged but still
@kballard my fav tester
@NessCat No words but nessieee <3333
@littlemisswonderful nice and funny
@maddiecore a lil silly goober 🪿
@PearlCrochets somehow in all the collabs I’m in
@SP4C3W4ST3 really positive towards me when I first joined
@BUBBLZCROCHET :japanese_ogre:
@EV13isSPOCY an amazing person