bee positive šŸ

:heart: someone then tell them something good about them that you like:heavy_heart_exclamation: Iā€™ll go first:
@MaddiIdell you are such a nice person!!! You go out of your way to be nice to me and I feel very appreciate that!!! you are always positive and caring, and a really good friend. I am glad to call you my friend!!!
@CommanderSparrow you are such a nice and funny person, also love the pfp!!!
@maddiecore You are not just a person to me you are a friend, a lovable, kind, caring, smexy friend:blush:!!!
@BlueBerryGum You are not just a friend to me you are THE friend. That friend that even though they are going through some rough times make me feel special
More in comments!!!:heart:

23 Likes

@ansleighH1 @maddiecore @EV13isSPOCY @evalynnRose @BlueBerryGum @Mira123
4 putting up w/ me <3

12 Likes

:heavy_heart_exclamation: @littlemisswonderful littlemisswonderful you make me feel special in all kinds of ways!!! Thank you for being yourself and being patient with me:blush::heart I love how kind and considerate you are!!!
@Mira123 Even though you are still a little new here you make me feel happy every time you chat with me!!!
@KEXtheZephyr You are a pretty funny person and I love that about you, I donā€™t just put up with you because i have to. no you are my friend!!!

12 Likes

@Rosieaves2 You are so funny and kind that it just makes me happy!!! Keep being you!!!

12 Likes

@littlemisswonderful for being a very good friend and just being amazing! :hearts: :hearts:
@TheTreeLober for helping and motivating me to get my assignments done :heart: :heart:
@TheDavisandDriscoll for being an amazing friend and business partner :orange_heart: :orange_heart:
@KEXtheZephyr for just being that one scene kid and just living :black_heart: :black_heart:

and just so much more! thanks to everyone for being my friend :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :watermelon: :watermelon:

also people I love just as much @maddiecore @EV13isSPOCY @BlueBerryGum @misstalkalot @Pickle42 @OrangePeelsCrochet

15 Likes

awwwwwwwww thxx rosie

8 Likes

Donā€™t you dare think i forgot about you! ):>
You are THAT friend. the one who is sexy and can crochet. The one who is nice most of the time and a little weird in a good way!!! <3

10 Likes

aaaaah slayy that is me!!! :black_heart: :black_heart: tyyy

9 Likes

I loveeeeee you @ansleighH1 and other pplsss

(10 ppl tag thatā€™s why)

8 Likes

@evalynnRose u were my first friend and am always there for me
@NessCat ur amazing and my bestie <33 ( also my moother butā€¦ )
@maddiecore u rock and ik ur always there to talk to
@SweetTomato ur so sweet and understanding

9 Likes

awwwwwwwww thxx ansleigh
u too <33

7 Likes

@JaeaRenee - u hype me up soooo much, u care abt me, and r like the best friend
@Pickle42 - u r so nice and caring and i canā€™t imagine ribblr without u
@ambre3 - ur funny and supportive + ur poems r fire :fire:
@EV13isSPOCY - u are so crazy funny and js add this vibe to the gcs
@evalynnRose - probably one of my first friends on ribblr, u are so nice and welcomed me : )
@SweetTomato - u are like the nicest person ever! u make ribblr so fun :star_struck:
@ellan3326 - u r so sweet and kind
@OMLET - ur funny, and so nice

11 Likes

@ansleighH1 Thxxx so my muchh thatā€™s so sweet tysmmmm

8 Likes

stop yalls are too sweet to me but um~
@littlemisswonderful soo sweet and fun to talk to! you also always give positive input to me <3
@Rosieaves2 aah ur soo funny to talk to and also such a good tester (smiley kinda scare me thoā€‹:sob:) <3
@sakuracrochets omg u literally give off the best vibes everrr, i love talking to youu <3
@NessCat ur so amazing! so sweet and nice aswell and u always have smth nice to say which i admire <3
@ambre3 ur so real like omggā€‹:sob: i love talking u sm and reading ur poetry, its amazinggg (like youu) <3
@EV13isSPOCY c h a o s. i love talking w you tho- you also are so good at making patterns like whattā€‹:sob:
@KEXtheZephyr i love talking to you and reading the rip x nero ship (ofcc) <3
@st4rg1rl you are amazingg! i love talking with you smm and making u my personal therapist (/hj :sob:) but ily <3
@StormiWeather13 youre always soo nice and give the best advice ever. i love talking w you and having you as a friend in general <33
@Hobblescrafts you were one of my first friends on here and still one of my closest! youā€™re soo sweet and nice to everyone (def the mom friend lmaoo) <3

i love everyone on here smm- yalls are def the nicest, most accepting community iā€™ve ever been apart of <3

im sorry i can only tag 10 ppls (if i could tag more i 100% would) but i love yalls- sorry if i forgot u tho <33

15 Likes

@maddiecore - you make me feel like i can do anything, and you help me out sm!! ur also so funneh :sob:
@KEXtheZephyr - love ur sense of humor and personality <3
@littlemisswonderful - ur so sweet n the smartest person ik!
@st4rg1rl - ahshajhsjaja its amazing how chill and sweet u are :sob:
@sakuracrochets - ur so sweet and rlly fun to talk to!!
@nesscat - guuurl- theres too many nice things to say ab u- ur rlly amazing at making n testing patterns, thats one of my multiple kind things to say ab u :')
@ansleighH1 - i love talking to u sm!! ur so silly n goofeh x3
@Pickle42 - ur so sweet and ur always looking out for other people!
@ellan3326 - ur so sweet and very creative!!

if i missed u guys- my apologies :')
ily all sm <3

also- @ribblr - thank u for all u do , this wouldnt be possible without uu x3

15 Likes

@maddiecore - ur funny, you brighten my day, and i love torturing you with smiley :slight_smile: (also i think you use the crying emoji way to much which is funni)
@EV13isSPOCY - Ur a gravity falls fan <3 Also ur funny and make great patterns
@KEXtheZephyr - Ur just funny and great to be around
@BillCipher - Another gravity falls fan and I canā€™t wait to join ur DnD campaign
@SP4C3W4ST3 - Youā€™re sweet and make AMAZINGGG patterns. You also help me feel better whenever i see u anywhere
@ansleighH1 - my art buddy! You make everyone feel better when youā€™re around <3
@littlemisswonderful - Ur just wonderful (haha get it ur user is little miss wonderful haha i dont think that was rlly funny haha)
@st4rg1rl - Ur sweet and make funny jokes
@RingoSilly - Your therian tail tester call was the first time I ever posted on here, and I owe smth to you Koda :sob:
@ribblr - All this wouldnā€™t be possible without you! :purple_heart:

14 Likes

lol thx

6 Likes

thx evie u too

7 Likes

awwwwwwwwww thx mads u too

7 Likes

@notmimi my best friend!!! your awesome you care about me and so kind :purple_heart:
@Pickle42 your amazinggg and silly!!!
@SweetTomato to kind for people :blush:
@EV13isSPOCY to spocy and funny just for ribblr!!! :dizzy:
@NessCat works to hard and needs more credit!!!
if i forgot anyone sorry!!!

11 Likes