Best meme wins a shout out!

The promt is: your on a yarn ban and see your favourite yarn in the colour that’s been sold out for months at the craft store

12 Likes

Me: I need to make my friends baby blankeeeeeet

Michelle Tanner's Adorable Smile

6 Likes

Hide it until I can have it :eyes:

Ice Age Scrat on a Cracking Acorn

7 Likes

how I look at my mum

Man's Subtle Smirk in Car

8 Likes

Hides it behind other skeins on the store shelf so no one can find it

Cute Kitten Peeks Out with Scared Face

7 Likes

At the yarn store begging my mom to let me buy it :backhand_index_pointing_down::panda:

Spongebob: I Neeeed It!

When I get home and start asking to go back :backhand_index_pointing_down::panda:

Spongebob and Patrick: Really Badly

5 Likes

Monkey Steals Car Hubcap

4 Likes

Me discovering a new excuse to buy yarn:

Shrek's Iconic Rizz Look

2 Likes