Bluey fans ASSEMBLE!

Hi everybody! I’ve decided to make a (kind of) bluey fan club! I dont know what to call it and bluey fans do comment down below!(with a bluey gif:) )

Bingo Bluey's Funny Reaction

Anyone who used to or has watched bluey can join by just commenting:)

15 Likes

Hi Bluey fans!!(First comment(kind of)the first comment is :down_arrow: )

3 Likes

anyone can start games, quizs, and anything related(or not)to Bluey here and ONLY people who used to(like I said in the post) or has or watched bluey or know bluey can comment(Sorry peeps who havn’t watched bluey:( ) (First commenter :down_arrow:)

5 Likes

I love bluey!

4 Likes

Don’t watch bluey but good luck

Bluey's Happy Dance

4 Likes

Loooooove Bluey

Bluey and Bingo Hug

6 Likes

AAAHHHH I LOVE BLUEYYYYYYYY

Bluey with a Bandage
My fav character is socks :smirking_face:

3 Likes

I love bluey so much! my fav charecter is muffin

muffin-heeler

2 Likes

I love bluey!
Animation Cartoons

3 Likes

BLUEYYYYYYYYYYY if it was not clear I love bluey

4 Likes

Bluey Bingo's Mischievous Remote 'YES'

4 Likes

I love Bluey!!!

Bluey Baby Race: See You Soon!

3 Likes

Bluey Dancing

3 Likes

Bluey & Bingo: Here Come The Grannies!

I looooooove bluey so much! And I still watch it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Me too !

3 Likes

I’ve actually never watched bluey :sob: but my friend loves it so much!!

3 Likes

Did u know theres is Bluey website?? here it is - https://www.bluey.tv/

2 Likes

Same here!!

Bluey and Bingo as Grannies Dancing

3 Likes

So THIS is ur dog in your PFP!!(he or she??)(the dog)

2 Likes

Yes! And it’s a she lol, her name is Bailee and I drew a Gandalf outfit on her

2 Likes