bye byes

okay, so the title can kinda give you a guess as to what this is about ://

it’s a rly hard decision but i am leaving ribblr permanently. it’s not anyone’s fault nor will it ever be, just my own decision for my own good.

i do wanna say thank you aswell. yalls have made this the friendliest, most accepting community i’ve ever been in. i really will miss it :(( thank you for being amazing <3

don’t forget me, and make sure to have awesome lives, crocheting constantly, getting scared whenever you meet someone named greg (iykyk lmao), being so lemly, signing up for way too many tests at once lolol (bc theyre so cute how could u not), and doing much more amazinf things

this breaks my heart to leave, but maybe i’ll see yalls again soon? i hope so c:

i love you infinitely <3, ur pookie,
~xx maddie

69 Likes

Maddie,
I’m really sad to see you leave but I guess this is goodbye. You are an amazing crocheter and a really chaotic and funny person! I hope you feel better away from Ribblr. We are gonna miss you sooo much!:yellow_heart:

16 Likes

:sob: you have been such an important part of this community and i hate to see you leave, but you are so amazing and your wellbeing should be prioritized. we will all miss you so so much! :heart_hands:

bye :cry:

14 Likes

im sad to see you go, but i know you’re only doing what’s best for you. i hope you have a lovely life and never forget about all of us :heart:

13 Likes

I will miss you very much, but its better for us if its better for you <3.
I hope you get the break you need from ribblr. We will never forget you :heart:

13 Likes

Aw Maddie I’m gonna miss u sm :sob: I hope that you feel better on your permanent break :heart_hands: I hate to see you leave but your mental health and well-being is very important. Have a great life pookie goodbye forever :people_hugging:

15 Likes

D’: i’ll miss you so much love :sob: :broken_heart: if you still wanna stay in touch yk how to contact me :'< if not, i’ll miss you so much and love you so much </3
leaving for your mental health is understandable and if you think it’s the right choice im sure it is, but please stay safe
xoxo~
Star

17 Likes

we’ll miss you so much!!! i hope you have an amazing life and hopefully one day see you again!!!

15 Likes

Dear Maddie,
I will miss you and so will everyone else up here. You have been one of the nicest sweetest people I have ever met on here. I will miss you and think about you constantly. Please stay safe and always think back to us when you feel like you’re in a dark time. We all love you we all really really appreciate you. Remember always to look for the light. Every time you crochet please think of us and how we would support you. I’m going to miss you deeply. Hopefully you come back and everyone will shower you with love. Going to miss you. Bye twinsie!

From, Maddi
15 Likes

Aw Maddie we’ll all miss you sm :sob::sob:
You’re such a kind and funny person, it’s sad that you’re leaving but I’m glad you’re doing what you need! 🫶🏻:heartpulse:

12 Likes

Bye Maddie. I hope you have a good time without us Riblr’s. Although it is sad to see you go, I do hope the best for you. And even though we’ve only known each other for a short period, I will still miss you.
As always, stay crafty.

11 Likes

im going to miss you :sob::blue_heart::sob::sob::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

11 Likes

Awwwwwwwwww Maddie we’ll miss uuuuu​:sob:I never got to know u super well here on Ribblr but u seem like an AMAZING, kind and super talented person. (And a great pookie) we’ll miss u but do what’s good for u and your mental health. Hope everything goes well :)) :((

:heartpulse:

11 Likes

awwww maddie we’re gonna miss u sm :(( i’m glad you recognized what’s best for you, though, and i hope things work out for you <333333

11 Likes

Maddie I miss you already and I will remember you

10 Likes

Wait Maddie? I’m literally tearing up why are you u leaving :sob::sob::sob::sob:. Nooooo please don’t leave :sob::sob::sob::sob: I am going to miss you. :sob::sob::sob::pleading_face::pleading_face:
This can’t be bye I Lysm pook.

13 Likes

We will miss you maddie​:sleepy::sleepy::sob::sob::sob:

9 Likes

Maddie,

Even though I haven’t really talked to you, I love your posts and comments! Your kind words and heart will be missed by all of us on ribblr!! :purple_heart:

11 Likes

We will miss you so much!!! You are so creative and funny, and I am so sad to see you leave :sob: :sob: :broken_heart:

9 Likes

Awe maddie :cry: Everyone’s gonna miss u so much. Ribblr will never ever forget u. :green_heart:

10 Likes