Call for crochet pattern testers! ~ The Riverbed Shawl 💙

Hello crafty friends!

I’m looking for testers to make newest crochet pattern, The Riverbed Shawl :blue_heart:

This Mobius design can be worn in 3 different ways: around the shoulders, as a scarf, or as a balaclava. The pattern includes instructions for customizing the size or trim as well as pictures and a video tutorial.

There will also be a video showing the inspiration and the importance of protecting wetland environments. If you live near a river and would like to share more about it, please let me know!

For all your help, you will receive the final crochet pattern, a coupon for the shop, and have your account be featured on Poppysmicks platforms. The pattern is beginner friendly, and can be worked up quite quickly!

Dates:

• January 20th Testers chosen & provided with pattern
  • February 3rd: End of testing period. Photos & notes provided by testers
  • February 10th: Official release of Riverbed Shawl

Materials:

• 5mm crochet hook
  • 2 (2, 3) balls of Patons Classic Wool Worsted yarn, (weight 4, 194 yards per ball) or substitute.
    Gauge: 14 tr sts x 4 rows = 4" x 4"
  • Optional accent or furry yarn for edging & recommended hook for said yarn

Sizes: Small (Medium, Large)
Approximate measurements: Width = 15"(16", 17") Length = 39"(41", 43")
*Instructions provided to adjust size as well. I’m wearing size medium in the photo.

Requirements:

• Complete the crochet pattern and create a journal
  • Provide updates/feedback in Ribblr group chat during testing period
  • Minimum 1 photo that will be used for promotion online. If sharing photos of the Riverbed Shawl on your on social accounts, please tag me @poppysmicks in the photo and comments & include #RiverbedShawl & #PoppysmicksPatterns

How to apply:
Please send me a message directly with your name, email, size you’d like to make, Instagram handle, and if you’ve tested a crochet pattern before.

Please don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear back. There will be plenty of opportunities to be a Poppysmicks Pattern Tester in the future!

12 Likes

Man i wish i had time to test! This is awesome!

4 Likes

Aww would love to have you as a tester again! Thank you! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

That’s sonpretty! Good luck with testing.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

I would love to test it for you

3 Likes

Testing requirements on Ribblr for your convenience

3 Likes

Thank you! Your application has been received! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you for providing this info! :heart:

2 Likes