CD/Vinyl collectors?

Hey! This is my first post in a while.

Does anyone else on Ribblr like to collect physical music? This would include CDs, Vinyls, Cassettes, etc.

If so, tell me what/who you collect and which CD/Vinyl/Cassette is your favorite.

I’ll go first:

I collect CDs, some Taylor Swift, and also some indie rock! My favorite CD is probably my Red (Taylor’s Version) or Scout (Calpurnia’s EP)

10 Likes

omg I love Taylor but my mom does not want me having even a bracelet sadly so I don’t have anything

3 Likes

I collect CD’s!! My favorite is my noahfinnce CD, its two EP’s: Stuff From My Brain, and After Therapy

3 Likes

(Dating myself)

I have lots of Genesis/Phil Collins, Air Supply and other 80s Cds and vinyl singles. Also, I love Michael Crawford and Andrew Lloyd Webber: Phantom of the Opera, Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat.

Going WAY back I still have a few Carpenters LPs and a Barry Manilow record.

Also, ANYTHING Christmas and a lot of WowWorship CDs and other Christian artists.

3 Likes

Aw, I’m really sorry. I hope you can get something from Taylor in the future!

2 Likes

Oooo I’ll have to listen!

2 Likes

Oh was, you seem like quite the collector!

3 Likes

Same :sob:

2 Likes

I collect CDs!!

Wanting to get the rest of Ariana’s and a couple more Taylor ones :sparkles::two_hearts:

1 Like

Oooooo! Which other Taylor ones are you hoping to get?

1 Like

Reputation for sure, possibly lover, 1989, and folklore as well !

1 Like

Good choices! Folklore & Lover can be found at target (sadly rep isn’t, but you can find it on Amazon :pensive:).

Also, I highly recommend buying the lover journal! It’s only $20 and comes with a booklet, cd (with exclusive voice memos!!), a poster, and a book with Taylor’s REAL diary entries! C:

Sorry lol TMI

1 Like

Omg that sounds amazing!! Thank you so much :two_hearts: