Christian Gc?

ik a lot of us are christians here, or are looking forward to being one. what if we made a Gc just about God, His Son, and all of the above? we all need God in our lives each and every single day, for if you feel ashamed, embarassed, upset ect, you could always talk to God or someone you trust. ( I’ll add more when i can think of more ) if anyone would love to join the Gc, please lmk <3

( PLEASE DO NOTE THAT THIS ISNT AGAINST ANYONE HERE )

may you have a blessed day ( evening, night )

18 Likes

YASSSS I went to the lords passion today :]

5 Likes

sure I’ll join!!

4 Likes

Are you not apart of the Jesus Group chat? We created one a bit ago, if you’d like im sure they can add you

4 Likes

oh i had no idea there was one ! i havent really been on the christian crafters part in a bit now-

4 Likes

Yeah I can’t remember who created it but she made it for others. There’s still plenty of room if you want to join and i’m sure they can also add the others who are interested

4 Likes

ofc !! thank you for letting me know [:

4 Likes

yeah can I join pls? !

4 Likes

i might as well js join that one <3 ( if ya’ll remember it )

3 Likes

yes I added everyone just now
@sakuracrochets @Pickle42 @EV13isSPOCY

4 Likes

ty can u tag me?

4 Likes

I want to join!!!

4 Likes

Im not christian but in favt aithest but am incredibly interested in religions and how they work. Am I allowed to join? I wont say anything eude on purpose im genuinely curious. (@RingoSilly )

5 Likes

ofc !! its for anyone whos interested in it as well <3

5 Likes

YASS ! btw , can catholic join too?

5 Likes

Great idea

4 Likes

I would love to join! I’ve been in a gc before but no one ever talks in it :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Could you add me, I’m not sure im in it

3 Likes

Done and done! I @ ed you in the chat

3 Likes

Can I join pls

4 Likes