Closed Delightful Dino Testing

(Keep in mind that I have never posted a tester so you may or may not run into some problems)
I’m going to pick 3 testers to make this no sew dino that’s including the Brooke person that asked if anybody wanted to test because I minded but anyways:
-3 testers
-Testers can keep the pattern for free (still regarding the copywrite guidelines of course and assuming they actually tested the pattern)
-Testing can use any yarn, but I made my pattern with worsted weight, so feel free to experiment as long as you can tell where the problems are with other yarns and not the pattern itself
-Testers must send picture(s) if they encounter any issues, finished parts that involved specific instructions, and of the finished product
-Testers must be complete by September 9th
I know it probably sounds like ChatGPT wrote these instructions, but I can excuse some stuff, unlike…
Enjoy! Of course if you still want the pattern but don’t get it for free because there can only be 3 chosen ones, you can always buy it from my shop :smiling_imp: (it’s on a discount right now because I just published it and I always do a first few days sale)

https://ribblr.com/myshop?designer_id=275296&apply_pattern_id=47570
Before you post- have you read our testing guidelinribblr.comes?

14 Likes

cute!! good luck :heartpulse:

5 Likes

So cute! I’d love to apply (I’m unable to do so using the link tho)

4 Likes

How do I make the link go to testing?

3 Likes

Wait nevermind I’m just going to fix this post real quick

3 Likes

Sorry yeah I fixed it thanks for letting me know

2 Likes

What a cute Dino! Is there any requirements?

3 Likes

I mean like is there a due date?

3 Likes

Oh wait nvm found the due date lol

2 Likes

it’s so cuteeee :sob: I would love to testttt :heart:

2 Likes

That’s so cute! I would love to test :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve just applied! The dinosaur is so cute. Good luck for testing!

2 Likes

Hi it looks really nice i would love to test it out for you thankyou

2 Likes

Yeah sorry guys I said I would pick 3 but I guess my finger slipped and I picked five anyways god for whoever got picked also since I got only 2 karma I think something like that I’m just giving some people with low karma a chance.

1 Like

@leaders please close this