Closed! Finally!

I still need testers for my Scooby-doo slippers in kids and tots sizes.
I know they look intimidating, but I swear they are not that hard and the instructions are very clear, but I need these tested before I can publish them in good faith.
You will need to be able to reach gauge of 4sc per inch (kids, 4weight) or 4.75sc to the inch (tots, 2 or 3 weight) and I’m willing to take any color at this point.
I would like to have these done in 2-4 weeks, keep me updated in journals and messages, ask questions and give feedback, and take at least one good photo for each pattern.
If you have tested for me in the past and would like to chime in with some words of encouragement for some beginners, please do!

10 Likes

I am between projects and can test the kid version for you if you’d like. I was out of town before or I would have volunteered sooner.

4 Likes

The kids sizes overlap the last 4 adult sizes then go 2 sizes smaller with the same yarn, so… You kind of did already lol.
The tot sizes overlap the smallest kid size then go down to about a 3 or 4 yo.

5 Likes

Oh okay! My daughter is a size 6 kids so basically like a small adult. I could do the tot sizes for you but I don’t have any toddlers to model them and I mainly have worsted weight yarn.

4 Likes

You know… I don’t think I have any of the kids size fairy set yet… Would your daughter like those?
That’s the Puck, Titania, and Oberon. Any color, go nuts

4 Likes

Sure, that would be great :+1: I can have her help me pick

4 Likes

Sending them now

4 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

I would love too

2 Likes

which size set?

2 Likes

Is it possible to test just toddler scoobert rather than the whole set for you

2 Likes

I would rather have the whole set by one person instead of 1 each by 5 testers, it’s too much to keep up with right now

3 Likes

Not a problem I just dont have time to make 5 at the moment
Good luck with it and I hope you get help I always enjoy testing for you

2 Likes

check back with me later, at this rate you will be free before I get an active tester

3 Likes

They look cool and lovely, I may can help but wantbyou to know am not sure with the sizing way :sweat_smile: but maybe my nephew may help he’s 4 years old so maybe will be good for testing :green_heart:. Have a good day.

5 Likes

If you can tell me how long his foot is, I can get the proper set to you

5 Likes

Sure will check on that, but do you mean measure it or by his shoes size. :green_heart:

4 Likes

Only if it’s US shoe sizes, otherwise it would need to be the actual measurement of his foot

5 Likes

They are a bit intimidating but look pretty cool! I could so one or two but wouldn’t be able to do all 5 in the time frame. I hope you’re able to find someone who can do the set! My kid is 2 in March so that might be smaller then you’re looking for too.

3 Likes

They are actually small and quick to do,they only look hard. But if I start parsing them out like I did the adult sizes, I’ll never get them all done.

3 Likes