[CLOSED] I need a new pfp

Hii everyone! I’m currently looking for someone who designs pfps and I really need one so if you know anyone who designs them please let me know!

I would like it to have my crochetfinds aesthetic color (my current logo)and digital please, no sketches or drawing irl.

I want it to have this little guy holding a crochet hook and a ball of yarn.

8 Likes

I’m not really a pfp designer but I’m good at digital drawing and I’ve made a couple pfps before.

2 Likes

Can you show them to me? Or if there’s anyone you know who designs good pfps?

2 Likes

Here’s a couple of my pfp drawings

Summary

My Project8-17-2026_20-17-34

2 Likes

What should we do about the flag?

2 Likes

Just take it out and the donut too.

2 Likes

Those are so cute! I love them

2 Likes

What colors do you want for it?

1 Like

Well, I think the stick man should be white and the background should be the same yellow as my logo color, and I just want it holding a yarn ball and crochet hook if you can. If you can’t that’s okay.

2 Likes

Okay I’ll do that!

1 Like

I might be able to!

2 Likes

You can if you want too

2 Likes

What color would you like the hat to be?

1 Like

Red please

2 Likes

So sorry last question what color do you want the yarn to be?

1 Like

4 Likes

No it’s okay, the yarn can be baby pink. Oh and one last thing, make it cute please like girly and nice if you can.

3 Likes

That’s nice!

3 Likes

Thank you! Making it more cute!

2 Likes

Finished!

5 Likes